CHARACTER SKETCHES

Autumn Carter

24 years old Autumn Carter, the only daughter of the rich family Carter family. She is doing her Master's in chemistry from Cambridge University and is looking forward for doing PhD in the same.

She is kind, sweet, always smiling, and loving. Though she loves everyone but her fake friends treat her like an ATM.

Her parents are very strict. Especially when it comes to boys. She is not allowed to be friends with boys. Because of which her phone is always on surveillance, her movements are monitored, and is never allowed to leave alone.
She doesn't like her parents but always tries to do everything to make them smile, which she never receives.

Father:- James Carter
Mother:- Lily Carter

AUTUMN'S AESTHETIC

Brooks Williams

24 years old, Brooks Williams who is the only son of famous lawyers in the nation.
Even though his parents are lawyers they always fight. Sometimes it gets violent. Because of which he becomes a drug addict. His parents don't pay much attention to him or his presence so it was easy for him to use drugs without getting suspicious.
In his childhood he used to see purple marks or cuts on his mother's face and arms. He used to hear the screams and shouts from his parents room, which had horrified him.
He doesn't have friends and he doesn't even want to make one.

Father:- Oliver Williams
Mother:- Josephine Williams

BROOKS'S AESTHETIC

PROFESSOR CHAMBERLAIN

He is 37 years old man who is a Chemistry Professor. He loves chemistry and encourage the kids who also loves the chemistry.
He is one of the most famous professors in the college because of his appearance. The girls daydream for him. The girls in their fan club name 'Chamberlove' talk about his suits he wears every day for lectures.