Date With RM

RM called me... unfortunately I'm falling down, my leg is sore, I'm crying....
"What is going on, baby , what happened, why are you crying.." RM shouting from my phone....
"I can't go to your concert, I need to go to the hospital....." I said through tears
"Where are you?" he asked , I heard his voice, he was in shock
"I'm in an emergency side in the hometown airport..."
"I'll be there right now, wait for me" he whispers
Fortunately my leg wasn't very injured.

RM came to my place, I was worried about how would he recognise me at all... but he walked towards me...
"How, how you knew it's me?"
"Babe. Even though your face is swollen from crying, how could I not recognise you sweetie?"
He took me to the beach and carried me on his back. We were sitting on the sand and watched sun going under sea. We talked about everything when sudenly he gave his hand around my waist and leaned over me.

I looked at him and wanted to say "whats going on.." but his lips forced my mind to forget what I wanted.
His lips were warm and soft. He started gently kissing my lips, first the upper one, then the one right under. Then his arm on my waist pressed me harder to his body and his lips forced me open my mouth to make space for his tongue.
We breathed so fast. Ours bodies were shaking. We were hungry. Hungry for each other. I wanted to eat him, he wanted to eat me. Eat me out. Whole me. My body sweat. I huged him with my hands and returned him all his kisses with passion.

After that, he pressed me back.
"Not here sweete.." ups.. We were there not alone. We were on busy beach.. Hell.. He got up and gave me hand to help me up on his back and carried me to his car..
What happend there? My mind wasn't awaken yet... It was still at the beach... Suddenly he stopped the car. We were in front of our hotel.
Is the end? Made I something wrong?
-
After the concert, guys celebrated with me in our apartment, but RM was missing. Was it because what happend before? Is he mad at me? My mind couldn't stop thinking about him. On the concert he was great as allways, so what's going on? Am I the reason he didn't came to our room?
My twin tried to disturb me with jokes and alcohol. But I just watched everyone how they matched with treir bias. Jimin was trying to cath my readheaded dirty mind twin. It started to be interesting.. Who will eat out whom? They are like water and fire.. It will be fun listen to their story... But that's story for another day...

Someone knocked at the door.
"Finally, dellivery is here." I jumped from my couch and walked to open the door.
"Wait.. Namjoon?" he stood behind the door only in jeans and unbuttoned shirt with fire in his eyes.
"How do you call me?" he ask.
"Namjoon.. But wait.."
"I cant wait any longer!" and with this words he reached to me with his hand. Picked me up to his arms and kissed me.
His kisses were urgent, hungry.. He wanted to eat me whole right at the moment.
Everyone watched him how he grabbed me and carried me to my bedroom. But that didn't bother him at all. He saw only me... Only me.. Door from my bedroom opened and closed..
What just happend?...

He layed me on the bed with one arm still over my waist. His lips sealed my mouth. His second hand started to unbutton my shirt. His touches burned in my body like flames lick the wood.
I want him. I need him... I want to feel him on my whole body. He took his shirt off. My hands started automatically touching his chest, shoulders, his waist.. My eyes devouring every inch of his body.
He's so hot. My body warmed up... He looked in to my eyes and smiled at me because he knew. He read my mind. He let me to discover his body with my hands and eyes.. This little patience encouraged me so I turned him under me and kissed him. He layed under me... Me sitting on his lap.. He looked at me and waited what I was going to do.

I leaned on him.. Started to lick him from his ear to the neck over his chest.. Didn't forget his nipples.. I gave them both some kissing and continued to his belly and waist... When I was near his belt he took my head in his hands and lifted it up.
"Slowly my beastie.." he lifted me up to his lips, unbuttoned my bra...
"Show me those girls..."
I watched how he observed my breast. Slowly with his palms he grasped them and gave them gentle massage.
"Oh my God..." espaces from my mouth.
"God is not here sweete.." he smiled at me and layed me under him.
"You're playing well but I need to know how you taste..." and with this words his kiss me and lick me from my lips to ear, neck, breast, novel... And when he was near my lap he lift up his head and asked
"May I, my love?" waiting for me to nod so he can start. The dance of his tongue. He started slowly.. Just playing arround.. But when I grasped his hair with my fingers and pressed his face to my lap he started play to harder... His tongue drived me crazy and when he added his fingers, that was my end.
I poped up like dynamite.. I bent over in back and enjoyed the fireworks.
After some time he chuckled, licked his lips and get up. Took off his jeans and came back to me. Kissed me.
"Now you are mine.." and he came closer

We were like puzzle... We matched them self... He filled me and my body welcomed back the other half of my soul... I felt it. He felt it. This connection was amazing. His moves felt like he knew every inch of my body.
He drived me from one fireworks to another. Every move, every touch, every kiss was like orchester and we were the main artists.
"Give me some rest honey.." I asked without breath.
"No, little one, I've just started. " He rewound me at my belly and started fucking me hard. He grasped my hair and gentle lifted me up.. With one hand he grasped my breast and with second my waist... He was still moving in me when
"Do you feel how my body understand to yours sweete? I don't want to stop. I wanna fuck you forever, little one..."
Then he layed me down and moved even faster... He was breathing heavily.
"Oh baby... I cannot hold any longer." then he blew for last time... He came in to me... That feeling was amazing.. He was pulsing in me and I pulsed in the same rythm... Like one body, one soul.
He layed on my back.. Still trying to catch his breath..
"You are amazing, my love" He rewound himself next to me, pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the forehead..
"Now, we can rest for a while, little one.." and he fell asleep.

When I woke up, RM was gone. Next to me was a list.
„Good morning Babe, I had to go to the studio. I will text you." I woke up and took a shower. When I went to common room I saw that they already had a breakfast.
„Wanna join us ?" Fati asked me.
„Hell yeah.. I am starving" I laughted and sat next to Gumanah. She nudged me with her elbow. When I looked at her she raised an eyebrow.
„Not now.." I whispered to her and started to eat my breakfast. She gave me a smile and was waiting for the best time to ask again.
We finished breakfast and I came to wash dishes. I was still with Namjoon. Still feeling his touches, his kisses... his warm look .. Oh hell, I am horny again... I started to calm myself when Gumanah came to me.

„So?" she asked.
„So what?" I've returned back to her.
„So what's happend ? Did he make love with you?" she winked at me.
„Ehm.. what? Make Love? Where'd you take it? „ I laughted at her.
„Okay fine .. did he fucked your brain out of you body ?"
„Gumanah!!!" I blushed but nod at her and turned back to the disches.
„I knew it that he hasn't that body for nothing." She hugged me and watched how I was washing dishes. When I finished dishes we made ourselves a coffe and drinked quetly. I saw on her that she wants details but I would not give her anything for free. I chuckled over my thoughts but it was too loud.

„Hmm..?" she looked me. „You wanna say something." And was waiting with excitement.
„Nothing to say" I gave her cold look and laughted inside.
Bzzz bzzz ... My phone vibrating. It's SMS from RM.
„Shall we go to dinner?" he asked.
„Why not." I've answered.
„Okay, I will pick you up at 8pm." I was so happy he texted me .. Dinner with him will be amazing. But my pleasure did not last forever. Gumanah took my phone and read our messages.

„We are going to the diner!!" she screamed arround. Rest of our group came back to common room ..
„Dinner? Some one said diner?" they started asking. My date was ruined.

_______________________________________

Hi, thank you for reading and your voting... I will be glad for every comment.... 💜💜