Lost Her Innocence

When I came back I've texted to RM that our date was betrayed by Gumanah.
I was glad that RM invited all of them. It was so much fun. RM was little nervous sitting next to me .. I looked him
"Its okay, I feel it too, Honey.." and kissed him on his face. Yeah, he was horny just as much as me.
My attention attracted Gumanah. She sat next to Jimin and he teased her with everything. Does she want to fight tonight or what?
"Hey, my twin, are you in mood for arguing ?" She looked at me with a smile and said
"Nope .. its just fun." and turned back to Jimin.
This night will be looong ... xD
How I thought.. they were bickering themselves all evening. It was fun to observe them. Like Tom and Jerry. They were really suitable for each other.
When we ended our dinner, me, Rm, Jimin and Gumanah went to the Jimin's place and others went to Jk's.
The night was cold.. but great enough for walk. I held RM's hand and couldn't wait for another night with him. Oh, how much I wanna ride him. He is so hot. He felt my sight and smiled at me.
„Wait little longer, babe. I want you just as much as you do.“ He kissed me on my cheek and we continued to walk to Jimin's place.

Gumanah went to take a shower and I catched Jimin.
"Jimin come here .." He looked at me and waited what I wanted to say . ..
"Be gentle .. she is still innocent .. I wanna her to enjoy her first time." I winked on him.
He chuckled "Dont worry ..." and left to his room.
"I hope so.." I said for myself and came back to RM .

Jimin closed the door of his room.  He wanted to straighten his thoughts.
"So she is a virgin.. she didn't tell me .." .. she looked so naughty .. he needed a shower. And so he left to wash himself.
Gumanah was sitting on his bed when he came back from shower.
"Can you lend me some clothes to sleep in?" she asked him.
"Hm.. I don't think so .." and he slowly came to her.
"W-Why?" she nervously asked.
"Because you won't need it..." his lips found hers and getle kissed her, one lip by one. He grasped her neck and pushed her to himself. She gasped for air and he used his chance and his tongue sliped in her mouth ... She was warm, sweet..
He layed her over on the bed and untied her bathrobe.
"You have beautiful body, my Love.." he watched her with hunger look.
With his finger he painted lines of her face. When he ended under her chin he lifted up her face to his and locked her mouth with his lips. He was still kissing her gentle, with patience..
He took her hand and put it on his chest.
„You can touch me as well, my Love…“ he chuckle when he saw her amazed face.
„I don't bite… or do I have to?“ and with smile he bent his head to her neck and started to lick line form her ear to her clavicle.
She was shaking… She was trilling… Her body was on fire
Her hand on his chest started wander from his breast to his belly.
„Hmmm… Yummy..“ espaced from hers lips.
She froze… He froze… Their eyes locked. His eyes were burning her to the ground.
„Wanna taste?“ he broke the silence and with this words, layed down next to her, rolled her over, up to his body.
Now she was above him…. His body throbed under hers… She could feel it … His breath, beat of his heart.. He breathe slowly, waiting for her ..
She copied him. Started wandering with her finger from forehead, nose, lips, chin, neck, chest, gently circled his nipples and continued to his belly. Sitting on him… eating him with her look and her finger electrified his skin…
This view… He's lost in her … My Goddess.
„You're driving me crazy.“  And rolled her back under him. His weight pinned her to the bed. His lips were hot. His kisses urgently gobled all her mouth, chin, neck.. He wanted to take her whole.
She layed under him, couldn't catch the line.. he was everywhere .. his lips, tongue, hands, his body turned hers to fire and he teased her into the madness.
Finally … D-day is here.
"I want you..." Said Gumunah and tried to hug him but he made some distance between them.
"Not so fast, my Love." he smirked at her. Gave her a little kiss.
"I wanna play with you until you will be begging me for mercy..." he chuckled and continued with discovering every bit of her body with his tongue... Sometimes he bit her a little bit...
"Fuck! I'm going to die in this bed!!" she thought. He always missed the most important place... He must have really be playing with her.... Was driving her crazy... Yeah, thats the great word.. Crazy.. Fuck!
Her body was on fire.. In tension.. She wanted him.. Needed him between her legs... NOW!!! She could not wait any longer.
"Please..." she spoke with hoarse voice. He stoped. Looked into her eyes. He was waiting for the right words...
He was deliberately avoiding her sweet place. He licked, bit, kissed every place of her but not this. He wanted her to be hungry for him. To beg him.
"Yes, my Love?" he prodded her.
"Please..." breathing havily.
"Take me... Use me... FUCK ME!!" last word she almost screamed.
"As you wish, my Love" and he finally hit the spot that she wanted the most.
He kissed her, licked her... Dancing with his tongue inisde of her. She started shaking... He waited until she exploded and at that time he came in.
Finally he found it! She thought.. Big tension... Why she needed him so badly.. It was so fast.. Just a few minutes, then she bent over in her back and exploded with falling stars... When "Oh..."
He didn't want to hurt her when he would come in so he was waiting for the right moment and then he penetrated her for her first time. When he made it in he stoped. Looked into her eyes... He saw it.. Shock.. What's just happend was going in her mind.. Surprise... But not the pain. So he started to move slowly... In... Out... In... Out... Still watching her... When he felt that she's used to it, he started moving faster.
She grasped his arms and hugged him with her legs and started to move with him.
It was strange feeling when he came in.. But move after move this strange feeling was slowly disapering. And was replaced with a good feeling.. Better, much better...
"hmmmm..." she started purring.
She was breathing heavily.
"This time I'm comming with you, but for the next time you will not escape so easily, my Love." last moves... And both of them exploded in passion ... Stars were falling around them.
"You are mine, my Love" and with these words he layed next to her, grasped her it to his arms.. He was hugging her and giving kisses on her head and was calming himself.
That was amazing.. He looked like God of War in her eyes when he gentle fucked her for the first time. Her body was still pulsing, shaking.. Not for cold but for thrill.. She was still hungry for more.. Still wanted him so she turned herself over him and kissed him...
"No, my Love.. Now you need rest." and with these words he got up from bed and went to the bathroom.
She nervously covered herself with blanket. He came back after few minutes. He grasped her into his arms and lifted her up.
"Time for a bath," and with a smile he took her to the bathroom. Bathtube was full of hot water. He layed her in to the bathtube.
"Oh.. It too hot for me.." she gasped.
" You will get used to it... Your body need it." he took the washcloth and put soup on it. Started washing her body.
"Hmmmm.... I can get use to it Honey." she was purring again.
"Oh, really?"  and with impish smile he took off washcloth and used his fingers for clenaing her sensitive place...
Started with one finger... Watched her. She tilted her head back... He leaned up to her and kissed her.. And went lower. Then he started licking her nipples.. And started to use two fingers... In this combination she exploded within moments... He didn't stop after hers orgasm.. He was driving her in to the maddnes again and again and again.... Until water was too cold for staying there... He dried her body and took her back in to the bed.. He layed next to her.. Hugged her.. Kissed her on forehead.
"Nice dreams, my Love." and she fell asleep...

I woke up quietly because Namjoon was still sleeping.
“Oh.. I want a coffee” I thought and went down to the kitchen. Looked around.
“Okay… It will be a challenge to find anything.” I chuckled and started exploring the kitchen. After few minutes I found what I needed.
Water started to boil when doors opened. Gumanah came out of Jimin’s room to the kitchen.
“Strange way to walk.. “ I give her a smile and she knew. My dirty mind was going at full speed.
“Don't think anything my dear.. You will not be able to imagine.“ she laughted.
“I don't think so… considering the way you walk and your screaming from last night, I can exactly imagine what happend sweetheart.” I winked at her. She looked at me in disbelieve.
“Coffee? “ I asked her with a smile.
“I would love to.. “ still in shock.
“Are you okay?“ I asked her although I didn't need an answer. Her blissful smile was enough for me.
“I am glad that you enjoyed it..“ continued talking without waiting for her to answer. She was totaly off.. Her mind flashbacked to last night and her glassy gaze told me that she will be there for a long moment.
So I opened the refrigerator and started making breakfast. Waiting for her get back to the reality and maybe help me with that.
Namjoon woke up and came to the kitchen. He hugged me.
"Good morning, babe" he kissed me.
"What's happend to her?" and nodded her way.
"She has flasback from the night" I winked at him and he chuckled and hugged me stronger.
"Hm... Do you wanna repeat our night?" and he gently bit me to my ear.
"Stop it" I blushed " Eggs will burn." and broke free from his hug.
"May I have coffe too? He asked with innocent face.
"Okay but blead the eggs. " I gave him wooden spon and went for kettle.
"Oh.. RM.. I haven't see you comming. " She finally came back to the Earth.
"I am not suprised" he laughted.
"Eggs are done, babe."
"Okay, take them on the plate, honey."  I told him and showed him where his coffee is on the table.
"Hmm.. That smells good."  She purred out of hunger.
"Wait for bacon and vegetables." I gave her serious look.
"Okay, MOM!" and she rolled her eyes.
"Mom... Ehm, Okay". I laughted and got to serving food and pastry on the table.
"I could get used to this" Jimin came to the kitchen.
He started blushing when he saw Gumanah.
"Will be fun today" I thought.
"Smell some drama?" I read from Namjoon's eyes.
I nodded at him and put food to my plate while observing both of them.