ch 4

It has been a week since nyla got married into there family.  The boys mostly ignored of made fun of her whenever they had the opportunity. 
Nyla didn't really mind there playfully childish comments .
Nyla didn't tell her friends about her being married . They did notice her being weird sometimes but gave no mind to it.

"Pls don't let them mess the house " Kevin asks a favour to nyla . "Don't worry Mr phinotè I'll Handel it here . U can go get ur time " she replies ."Thank u nyla " hera thanks her with her kind smile . They leave for there tripe . Nyla was now tasked to take care of the triplets and the house .

With the triplets.

"Ugh if it was other girls They would be at least angrey.  This one is basically emotionless " Luca starts . "Ur right Luca.  Now that our parents are not here let's make her cry " lex gives an idea ."But what if she's actually a devil and makes us do stuff like the other girls " Leo asks . "Chil bro she won't be so mean after all she needs the money like all the other ones she's also here for money" Leo reminds the other two. "Ur right brother the others had money and yet they wear here for power tch" lex says angrily.  "Calm down let's first make her cry first she will also give up on us like others " Luca says .
They go down after a few minutes.

"What would u like for dinner " nyla asks them as they come downstairs.  "No need . We will be doing a video with one of our friend " lex replies her. "Alright " she tells them leaving them suprised that she agreed. 

After about 10 minutes.

"Hi u must be nyla . I'm Kai leaven nice to meet u " a dude comes and greets . "Nice to meet do come in " nyla replies with a smile wich the triplets never seen before .
"She can smile " Leo asks Luca wishpering.  "I don't know " He replies. 

Nyla goes upstairs to her room to leave the boys make there video . She didn't know what exactly and where exactly they wear making.  She gets a bit hungry so she heads downstairs to the kitchen . She finds Kai and the triplets laughing loudly . She heads over to the kitchen to see what was going on and finds a messy kitchen with food everywhere . She imidately gets angrey . " what did u guys do to the kitchen " she asks angrily.  "WHAT!!" Luca yells at her. As lex seems to be having a tape over his mouth . And Leo covering his eyes .
Kai removes his blind fold and finds nyla standing there very angrey . "We wear just cooking cupcakes with slight twist " He says .
Nyla tries to calm herself as the they all remove there stuff . "U know what just call me after u guys are down . And cupcake won't fill ur stomach so I'll cool up somthing later " she tells them with a angrey look and leaves.
"Damn I thought she would scold u guys like the others always did u know " Kai comments and laughts it off . The boys continue with there video . After more then 2 houres they call nyla .
Nyla gets down and find s the kitchen even more messy . She sights and starts to clean up all the mess whike the boys just play games eating there cupcakes.

Finally nyla finishes the dinner and calls over the boys.  They all have dinner and Kai leave s . " why didn't u scold us after what we did " Leo asks nyla . "Leo " Luca warns him to stop . "Cause It would be of no use . U wouldn't  have cleaned it u would have messed it even more anyways " she answers him . They boys just go quite and go back to there own room not even saying any other words . Nyla was suprised but she knew they didn't do this because they wear spoiled . She knew it was for somthing personal . But she didn't had a choice she had to pay off the debut her dad had left and mire money to leave them.