part-4

"I am sorry taehyung... I shouldn't react like this..." jimin said while backhuging him..he smiled at him..

"It was not your fault jimin..so don't be sorry and I am not mad at you... my chim.." HE pinched his cheek..

" that's my boy .. my soul mate ❤️ " jimin said..

" ThankGod everything settled out between you both..but what's wrong with this bunny... any body notice it...why it looks like his  body is present here but not his soul..." rm said while pointing jungkook who sat on the couch still zoned out..

"Yes you are right hyung .. I also noticed it.. from some past days he is behaving weird ...."jimin thought fully said..

"Alert gyz alert...Alaina is coming..." jhope said while running towards washroom..

And every body said in unite " Oh Shit" they started hiding their self here and there..actually Alaina is clingy type girl... all time wears too much revealing cloth.. and talks them seducely..she specially clings upon taehyung....but unfortunately they can't do anything of it because she was the daughter of HYBE 's main director.." (author is making her own story.. so don't go deep.. just enjoy 😉)

" hi Babe... what's going on.." she said hugging him back..

" I am fine.." HE said while moving her hand and forcefully smiled..

"TAEHYUNG  I have some important work..so iam Going.." suga said while picking his over coat

" hi suga....." she said while moving towards him

" by Alaina..." HE ran without looking at her..and she just made a angry face...

" hunhhh.... I will see you sugashii...and again she turned to him...

" Babe are you free today " she said while playing with his shirts button...hi was totally pissedof...than yn enters in the room

" astagfirullah....she  hurriedly turn while  covering her eyes...and was about to go than his voice stops her..

"Don't act innocent miss yn.. as like you never did th" she cut him of in disbelief

"Mr. Kim please... I just can't Bere it..." she was trying hard not to show her anger coz she knows it very well that he is a big personality and she was just a employee...

"Oh really....." HE took some steps towards her..Alaina already left from there coz she got an important call..

"I am just showing you mirror yn..there is nothing wrong.." HE rudely said...

"What are you talking about..what's wrong with you...just tell me..what I did wrong  to you..." and finally tears Started dropping from her eyes

Taehyung's pov
****************

Tears Started falling from her eyes.. and I was  totally confused ... what is this... why it looks like she is such a pure soul... why she look this much hurt...her lips were trembling ...she was trying hard not sob..and suddenly she fall on couch and covered her face with both of her hands and started crying...
And at this stage..just run to her and kneeled down to her level...

"Miss .. yn...look ..ii..I didn't mean it.... I just..."and she just look me with her red eyes.. and I feel a pang en my heart...
"Yn..." I whispered..

"Mr kim... you just broke 💔  me in pieces...,you just make me feel disgust on my self...you just destroy my while life...
"YOU know what..I just ..(hiccup)...saved my self..whole life...I never..(hiccup)i..ever touched any men knowingly or(hiccup).......Intensionally..I never showed my hair.. to anyone..I never showed(hiccup)....mm...m.my body to anyone...coz of this I...iii...I..  never wore any revealing cloth..... you know what why.." she said in cracked tone .. i was in trance..