part-9-

They all were practicing in the room..becoz their concert was going to happen next week.. the were working hard...they were busy in dance when yn and Sara enters in the room...

" Here your lunch sir ..first have it than continue your practice..." yn said while getting g the table..

" Oh wow the smell is so good...." jin said while smelling food..

"It's looks so delicious 😋.." jimin said licking his lips..

"Of course  it is...afterall we both made it..." Sara said while placing plates

" and this one is for Mr. Kim.. less spicy food..."

"Ohoooooo...special food for hubby..." jimin teasingly said..

" jimin.." yn gaze him while placing her both hand on her waist..

" I am just joking madam.."fake scared

"Good for you..." she showed him fake anger... every one started laughing

" by the way where is taehyung.." suga said while munching his food..hearing this yn also  started looking for him..

" HE is laying on couch..becoz of his arm pain..." jimin said..and yn saw the direction where taehyung was laying on sofa totally in discomfort....she stood from her place with a plate of food...

" ahmm.."

" What.. " taehyung said while rubbing his arm...

" your  food..." she placed the plate on side table...

" i am not hungry..."HE said still rubbing his arm

" Mr kim..this time I made less spicy food..for you..."

" But my arm is paining  so ...th"

" I will feed you..." she cut him off make him dumbfound

" huh...?  He was in shock as he heard something wrong...

?  He was in shock as he heard something wrong

" open your mouth..say aaaaaaa." And now taehyung was about to faint.. when she whispered

" Mr kim ..my mom is just behind you..and watching us... plz cooperate..." she pleaded

" hmmmm..." HE hummed while nodded..." and than she started to feed him...after some good minutes taehyung took spoon from her hand...and their hands got touch...they both got an electric    shock...but he composed and he also feed her...

" just trying to make your mother happy...so don't get it wrong..." HE whispers..and this time yn softly smile and nodded

" Thank you...Mr kim...."and he nodded

" gyz I am telling you its not gonna be fake one...I can make a bet on it..." jin confidently said

" I don't think so..." jimin said