Of Innocence, Magic, and More!

Chapter 1

The Mission

"Will Allen, Lavi, Kanda, and Lenalee please report to Komui?" A tired voice rang throughout the hallway.

A boy with white hair and silver eyes looked up from his place by many empty plates. The young man with braided blonde hair next to him asked, "Are you finished, Walker?"

The boy looked at him and scolded him, "Link, would you please call me Allen?! Walker is too formal!"

The man – Link - glanced at him and shook his head silently. He then proceeded to write something down on a clipboard. The silver-haired boy – Allen - tried look at what he was writing but Link stood up and walked away. He stopped once to say, "Well, come on, Walker. The Supervisor did call you to his office." Allen's eyes widened and he immediately got up. He got his plates and carefully placed them on the counter.

"Jerry, thank you for the meal!" He called out to the dark skinned man that wore a sleeveless chef's overall. His hair was pink and set into very finely kept braids. He was wearing sunglasses despite the fact he was working indoors. The man – Jerry – nodded and waved him goodbye.

Allen walked towards a patiently waiting Link and walked past towards Komui's room. Link was surprised at how Allen brushed him off so easily but proceeded to write down this abnormal behavior.

Once he was done, the blonde hurriedly went after Allen and found him outside Komui's door talking with his friends. Lenalee Lee (Komui's sister), a girl with violet eyes and teal- colored hair. Bookman Jr. (Temporarily known as Lavi), a boy with red hair, an eye patch, and an emerald twinkling eye. And Kanda Yu, a boy with long, dark blue hair and cold eyes of the same color.

"Che. Why are you here? A Moyashi can't fight." Kanda sneered at Allen. "My name is Allen, BaKanda! Can't you remember that much? Or is it too complicated for your small brain to understand?!" Allen scoffed at Kanda. "Heh, Moyashi and Yuu just can't stop fighting, can they? They're like two kids that are always fighting over something or the other." Lavi smirked at them from his spot behind Lenalee. Both of the angered boys faced the red-head.

"USAGI!"They yelled, about to attack him when Lenalee reminded them that she was here. They stopped their attacks and sulked. Lenalee proceeded to grab Allen's, Kanda's and Lavi's ears and dragged them inside. Link followed warily and, once inside, closed the door.

Once inside, everyone debated on who would wake up their supervisor.

"I choose the Moyashi."

"Oh yeah, well I choose BaKanda!"

"Anyone as not as it's me!" Lavi cried.

"I have to write reports. I cannot be bothered by such a petty thing." Link said, pretending to look busy writing those 'reports.'

"Well, someone has to wake up big brother!"

In the end, Exorcist Allen Walker was chosen. Everyone besides Kanda gave him an apologetic look, silently wishing him good luck. Allen went to go wake up a sleeping Komui. He smirked smugly at Kanda before saying, "Komui, Kanda eloped with Lenalee and left to-"

"WHERE IS THAT VILE OCTOPUS?! KOMRIN! WE ARE GOING TO RESCUE LE-"was all Komui could say before Lenalee hit his head. Behind her, Kanda scowled at Allen, his cold eyes prophesying a slow and painful death.

"You called us here, brother?" She asked sweetly with an aura of rage around her. Komui didn't notice – due to his obliviousness – and hugged her.

"My sweet little Lenalee, don't ever leave your older brother!"

"Big brother… Get back to work!" She yelled, activating her Innocence and kicking him towards a huge stack of papers.