extermination day

"EXTERMINATORS!" The head of angels yelled "THIS IS A NEW DECADE! AS WE GO DOWN THOSE SINNERS AND SHOW THEM WHOSE BOSS!!" He yelled as the rest of exterminators yelled for battle

"I know you all know our fearless exterminator vagie~" he smiled as the exterminator with an frown of her mask just sighed

"Vagie is our top FUCKING EXTERMINATORS! AND WITH VAGIE AROUND! WE. ARE. GONNA. FUCK! THEM! UP!" He yelled as the exterminator with a frown just Groaned while the rest of the exterminated jumped screamed yelled and waved there battle swords around

"Alright ladies ~~ ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as the portal to hell have opened as all of the exterminators flew through the portal Yelling as they all went down. Striking all demons down either men woman or child. They will kill unless they see. But one exterminator stood out. Fighting every demons and showing no mercy

One exterminator Groaned "hey vagie. Pick your own demon to kill." She Groaned as vaggie turned to her "it's vaggie. And why? Skill issue?" She chuckled as the exterminator Groaned and ripped the demon in half in anger.

Vaggie flew around as she stabbed the demon to the ground as she took off her mask groaning, looking around her she felt guilty for what her 'friend' were doing. She spotted a child ran as she chased after it swinging her spear she stopped as she looked at it gripping on the spear Groaning "go. Hurry." She yelled as the child smiled running away. As vaggie was to get out of there an exterminator saw the whole thing.

"Did you really think you can get out of it just like that? Vagie?" She smiled under her mask as vaggie flinched backing up. "That was nothing." She Groaned as the exterminator swung her sword throwing vaggie to the ground. "you are no worthy of heaven." She Groaned as she swung her sword again stabbing her eyes "AGHHH!!" Vaggie cried in pain as the exterminator pulled out her wings "skill issue? Bitch." She smiled taking her halo as she laughed leaving vaggie bleeding to the ground shaking defenseless.

Vaggie stood up groaning in pain as she hid abit from the angels Groaning. "Ángeles egoístas." She mumbled as she wiped around the streets until she found a dead body seeing the clothes it was in she Groaned as she stripped off the demon and wore it's clothes as it kept stumbling about as she fell into an alley helpless and weak.

----

The start of extermination the princess of hell walking back and forth her room shaking nervous and anticipating. She looked at razzle and dazzle as she smiled sighing "you're right.. you're right.. I shouldn't worry to much.." she said looking out the window as she hummed "this will all pass Charlie.. this will pass." She sighed when she looked down when she saw two angels coming out of an alley way and to be more confusing. Right outside her father's kingdom.

She looked at razzle and dazzle and Groaned as she got her jacket and quickly went down stairs with a pair of medical kit and some towels as she rushed down hoping she can still save this sinner. When she got down she immediately noticed the little demon short hair leaning on the garbage she gasped and quickly went to her checking if the demon is awake

"Hello~~ helloo?? Are you alive? Please be.." she said worried as she Groaned then gasped when she saw the demon move and Groaned "Oh! Oh! D-dont move.. u-uhm.." she said as she quickly looked at it injuries and started wrapping it with bandages as she saw the demon wake up looking at her Charlie blushed at the demon as she smiled looking away. "U-uhm.. are... Are you ok?" She said then flinched when the demon fainted again.

"GAH! CHARLIE! THE DEMON IS INJURED!" She yelled at her self and gasped "don't worry little sinner.. ILL SAVE YOU!" She smiled as she carefully picked up the little demon as she smiled "you're really light.." she said as she looked at the demon smiling and flinched when she heard explosion "FUCK!" She yelled as she ran with the demon in her hand going in the castle as she sighed closing the door.

She walked up the stairs humming and carefully carrying the demon until she got to her bedroom but of course.. she had to hide her from her dad or else her dad will get mad.

Once in her room Charlie carefully put the demon down as she felt sorry for her as she sighed "don't worry.. I'll heal you.. I promise." She smiled determined as she took a deep breath closing her eyes as yellow light started forming on her palms as she mumbled some foreign words. Her hair started flowing as the blood on the sinner or bruises started regenating.

Charlie stopped looking at the demon tilting her head looking at her clothes as she hummed "you look uncomfortable.." she sighed as she gasped running to her closet and took some clothes that would fit the demon as she ran to the resting demon as she slowly stripped off its clothes and she blushed and backed up screaming whispering "I CANT! I CANT! OOOOHHHHHHH CHARLIE!" She yelled biting her lips just seeing the bra of the demon she was in daze. But she took a deep breath and stripped the demon gently looking at its body and looking away to not be rude as she cleaned her and changed her to more comfortable clothes as she looked at the demon smiling "get well soon little sinner.. you're okay now.. you're under my care now.." she smiled as she looked at razzle and dazzle.

"Razzle, dazzle.. take care of her I have to make some food for when she wakes up she'll have something to eat. Thank you" she smiled petting the two as she took the demons clothes and put them to Washing as she made her way to make some food for the sinner.

This will be an interesting day in hell..