it's beautiful

It's been days ever since vaggie was found by the princess of hell. As vaggie was looking at the scenery of hell she was amazed, she really thought this place would be more dangerous and chaotic. Well.. kinda but, looking at it from this perspective where she's not killing this sinners. It really shows the beauty of hell.

"Beautiful right?" Charlie said walking out to the balcony as vaggie flinched looking at Charlie. "Oh uhm.. yeah.. it's.. it's pretty" she smiled as Charlie sighed as she kneeled to the railing "this would be much more pretty if heaven doesn't really y'know.." she laughed as vaggie just awkwardly laughed "anyways.. I really wish I can help this little sinners with this shit.. it's hard to look at my people where they get slaughtered every year.. " she sighed as vaggie hummed

"Redemption is good I guess.." she said as Charlie eyes lit up looking at vaggie "uhhhh.. did uhm.. did I say something wrong?" Vaggie said as Charlie slowly smiled widely "creepy..." Vaggie Blinked as Charlie burst in energy "VAGGIE YOU BEAUTIFUL FALLEN ANGEL! AHAHHAHA" Vaggie flinched when she said that "uhm what?" She said nervously "YOU BEAUTIFUL. FALLEN. ANGEL! YOURE RIGHT! he'll can't be the only way. It's not the end!... If angels can be fallen... So can sinners!" She smiled as vaggie tilted her head and flinched.. "woah.." she said Charlie laughed "YES! WOAH!" She jumped around excitedly as vaggie watched it as she was thinking about it until "OH VAGGIE I COULD JUST KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!" She jumped to her grabbing her waist and pulling her close then stopped, when she realized what she said.

"Uhm... I mean.. f-forget that.." she said blushias she let go of smirking vaggie "I mean.. no one is stopping you.." she smiled as Charlie looked at her and just made vaggie blush more and look away. "Anyways... If we want this redemption work.. we will need sinners whose Willing to try if this will work." She smiled as Charlie Blinked "u-uhm.. y-yes! Sure.. that.. yes." She said as she followed vaggie out of the room.

"Ok what the actual fuck." She said slamming the paper down as Charlie Blinked "WHAT!?" a random sinner yelled "IVE BEEN ON THIS QUESTIONS FOR A FUCKING HOUR! WHY DO YOU WANT TO REDEEM YOURSELF!" She yelled as Charlie tried to calm her down "LOOK KID! I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS SHIT!" Vaggie Blinked as she was about to burst "OKAY!" Charlie quickly pushed the guy out before vaggie actually explodes

Charlie Blinked looking at the sinner "uhm.. hello??.. are you..." She said as vaggie looked at the sinner also confused "uhh.. ma- OH MY." She flinched when the lady flinched awake "WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE AM I!" She yelled as she looked around "uhm.. you're in my uhh.. office?" She said tilting her head as the lady Blinked "who are you?" She blinked as Charlie tapped the table trying to calm down "I am Charlie.. Charlie morningstar.. and this is my friend vaggie.." she said as the lady looked at her "where are you?" Charlie tilted her head "what?" "WHY AM I HERE! ARE YOU STUPID!?" She yelled as Charlie Blinked "you just... alright.. you're here to rede-" "WHERED MY GLASSES!" The lady yells as Charlie was already showing her horns as vaggie just slammed her head on the table.

Vaggie Blinked "uhm.. what are you supposed to be?" She said confused as the sinner just Blinked "I have no idea." He said as it was a sinner of mixed rabbit, chicken,unicorn,human,ox. And he just came to hell like that. "Ok... So uhm.. do you want to join our uhm.. redemption stuff?" She said as the guy just blinked "no." Charlie just smiled "what?" She said as the guy took the chicken wings "imma just.." he said slowly leaving as Charlie was just really getting pissed as vaggie was trying to dodge he's mermaid tail.

Charlie was looking at the papers as she Groaned, vaggie walked up after the last guy as he blew her bangs and looked at Charlie "Charlie?" She said as she sat down next to Charlie whose close to crying. Vaggie hummed as she pulled her to a hug as she comforted her.

Charlie flinched since she was close to her boobs but she smiled as she hugged her back tightly "I didn't think this would be hard.." she mumbled as vaggie smiled "everything has challenges.. but I swear.. if we keep on this and keep on trying.. we'll make hell a place of redemption for sinners to repent on their sins and try once more.. "she smiled as Charlie hummed "thank you vaggie.." she said as vaggie smiled hugging her tightly "that's good.. just.. don't give up.. that's your best features" she smiled as Charlie blushed hiding as she bit her lip smiling.

A flier came down from the sky as a sinner looked down at it "hmm.." he said with a radio filtered voice as he picked it up "redemption.. come now to save your soul.." he said as she smiled wider as he burnt it "I see that the princess of hell is trying to save this hellish pit.. " he laughed as he stepped on it as he had he's hands behind he's back looking at all the sinners around him "what a joke.. trying to redeem this hell hole.. this will never work HAHA" He laughed as he looked at a cat on the window as he smiled wider going inside to do satan knows what to that cat.

---

Hello! I know I stopped updating my little imp x sinner BUT CMON I've been wanting to make a chaggie story but don't worry I have some shit for the other story so 😘 more spicy shits ok byee