Author's Note

Hey fellow adventurer!

I Welcome you to the world of "Magic"! where magic, love, and destiny collide in the most unexpected ways! And let me tell you, our leading lady, Alexandra Moon, is at the heart of it all.

As you flip through these pages, you'll join our fearless girl and her friends on a quest full of twists, turns, and tons of magic. But hey, don't worry if you've left your wand at home—I've got plenty of wonder to go around!

Now Picture this: Alexandra, with her fiery spirit and unyielding determination, and with a whole alot of mischeif, finds herself on a wind of an adventure filled with enchanted stones, mysterious spells, and, well yeah you guessed it, a love story for the ages. But here's the kicker—destiny has its own plans for our girl, and let's just say they're not always what she expected.

As she navigates the twists and turns of fate, Alex discovers that the path to true love and her own destiny might be more intertwined than she ever imagined. Will she follow her heart? Will she fulfill her destiny? Or will she forge a new path entirely? The answers lie within the pages of this magical tale.

So, buckle up for a rollercoaster ride of emotions, and let's dive headfirst into a world where magic, love, and the destiny of Alexandra Moon awaits!

Adventure awaits!!!

Stay magical,

Lav.

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

COPYRIGHT

Alexandra And The Magical Stones © 2024 by AlluruLavanya. 

All rights reserved. 

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The images that are used belong to the respective owners and few are generated and created by the author and the author's sources.

For permission requests, please contact the author via email- allurulavanya24@gmail.com

Lav, AL., Caroline, AlluruLavanya are all the pen names the author uses in the book and are reserved to the book and author as well.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

WARNING

English is not my first language and please do keep an open mind as I'm a new writer. There maybe few errors along the way, kindly let me know so I could fix'em.

The characters and their stories that are illustrated are written by great deal of research and creatures that introduced are mostly taken from greek mythology. 

Please do not start any controvercial matters. This book is for fun and entertainment. 

This book is not based on any religion and I do not encourage any sort of racism and bullying. I value your true opinions and beliefs but I do not and will not encourage any sort of bullying through this.

.

.

.

.

Hope ya'll will enjoy the book :)

Thank you >>>

-Author,

LAV.

Do Check out my Wattapad page AlluruLavanya

Do Check out my Instagram alluru_lavanya.

BYE!!!