The beginning of our story

‪ Nancy Corrigan woke in her house share of students she just spent the last 3 years  juggling school and well other things , as she turned to see the reason she had done this her 8 year old slept so peacefully next to her , Nancy pushed back the hair that fallen in front of her daughter face, Nancy had the biggest scare of her life at just sixteen when she had the realisation that she had a human growing inside from the moment Nancy had the conformation she was pregnant she was no longer a child. The start to her daughter Colette life hadn't been how Nancy had planned with the nuns that had promised her she could raise her daughter had lied when Colette was first born the nuns had taken her away only letting Nancy see her twice in her first 48 hrs of life when Nancy realised the nuns had  no intentions of letting her raise her daughter Nancy packed a bag stealing baby clothes that fit till a one year old she stuffed them into 2 different bags took all the money she had saved and she stole the money had her mother had left her in envelope in the nuns safe borrowing some cash from other girls that she promised to pay back once she made a life for herself ( she is still yet to pay them back). That night Nancy stunk into the nursery one of the girls covering for her she look for her last name on of the cot there lied her perfect baby yet to be named she slowly reached into cot trying her hardest not to wake the child . Within minutes of being in the nursery she was out. With that she ran down the corridor of the orphanage one of the girls holding the window open as she slid her way out as the other girl hand her Colette and then her bags Nancy was gone never looking back she owned her life to them girls that help her escape that night. Brought back to reality by her daughter starting to rise next to her today was her final day of living in student accommodation the last day of her and daughter sharing a bed and living out of 3 draws. Nancy got up and washed her face and throw her uniform on she looked at clock it was now six time for her wake her sleeping beauty. As she rub Colette back the child woke with that Nancy slid the child school uniform on and then her shoes and then Nancy brushed her daughter teeth the child being to tried to do it herself . As Nancy packed her daughter sandwich into a bag Nancy asked her child "Colette are ready for your last day at this school" Colette had attend 4 schools in her life going to school where ever Nancy career took them. Colette replied "yes mummy I can't wait for us to move to London" one thing Nancy hadn't told Colette was that her new job where she would lived in and work didn't know that Nancy had a plus one. Nancy would go to her final day of her training at a local hospital in the bottom of the uk Nancy had spent the last 8 years making her way from cork to uk ending up in Devon in a little school doing her training and was now granted a opportunity to study under the order of st Raymond Nonnatus the day would go by as quick as it came Nancy finished at 1 going to her accommodation to pack up her life once again in bags and backpacks knowing she would picking her daughter at 3.30 from school and then going straight to the train station to travel to London.