✮ 5

It's been a few weeks since the "incident" happened with Yunsoo

It's been a few weeks since the "incident" happened with Yunsoo. And during those few weeks, the two sisters made up and now were inseparable.

They've done everything together. Painted each other's nails, spa days, movie nights, and even gossip.

It was fun. They had fun. They were happy.

Yunsoo was in her last year of high school, and she was getting close to her graduation. Yoona, who was still looking for a place to call her own home, was still staying at her parent's house. They didn't mind though, they enjoyed the company of the girl who was gone for four years.

Yoona and Doyoung still kept in touch, though it was difficult because of SM's harsh schedules and NCT 127's latest comeback, Fact Check.

Even with the harshness, they still tried to keep in contact. Texting here and there, calling rarely but still made an appereance, and barely managing to meet up.

And Yoona also had her own business. She was working a job that barely gave her enough money and was still trying to find a house to live in. It was tough, but having people like her mom and dad, Yunsoo, and Doyoung beside her, made it easier.

Yoona sighed, resting her head on the counter of a cafe she worked at. She heard they needed new workers, and immediately applied for the job. And she immediately got accepted. They put her as someone who does morning shifts.

Though she wasn't a fan of it. The pay wasn't all that well and she just hated working in the morning. She wasn't necessarily a night person, but she definitely wasn't a morning person either.

She grabbed her phone, looking through it and looking at Instagram Reels.

That was until a guy came in. He had a mask and a baseball cap, which made Yoona a little suspicious. Since Covid-19 died down, not a lot of Koreans wore masks anymore unless they did not want to take risks at all.

He walked up to her and slightly pulled down his mask. And for some reason, she had an idea on who it was.

"Can I get two medium vanilla lattes, a cream cheese bagel, one hot chocolate, three cold foam cappuccinos, and an iced coffee with 2 pumps of cream please?" The guy asked, a little quieter than her usual costumers.

God damn that's a lot. "That's $20.34. Also, I hope you aren't in a rush though, I just got this job and it takes me two minutes to make a cup of coffee." Yoona jokes after he paid, then turning around to make the first drink.