✮ 15

Yoona was a mess in all honesty.

The NCT Dream show was tonight, and yet she was still thinking about what move to make on Mark Lee.

I mean, shooters gotta shoot right?

That's what she was planning to do.

But she was scared. She hasn't been in a relationship since she left for Taiwan. And that was years ago. Her last relationship was bad, and she was scared. She wasn't scared of Mark, if anything, herself.

What if he gets bored? What if he thinks she's too clingy? What if he doesn't feel the same way?

But, she's been telling herself this 'it's Mark fucking Lee. Shoot your shot like you're Devin Booker.'

( i'm so sorry guys that was rly unfunny.. )

She wanted to be in a relationship with him. To do all the cute couple stuff with him. To love him, and appreciate him.

And she wasn't going to let her fears get in the way of that.

But she needs to do it fast. NCT Dream will be going across Asia, and soon once that happens, she'll never get to tell him about how she feels.

Umji and Heejin have given her plenty advice, now she needs to man up and grow some balls.

The girl sighs, doing finishing touches to her makeup.

She was wearing a black tank-top with a black scarf, a black skirt with loose black see-through pants, black boots, and a black hat. So basically a whole black outfit. Minus the leopard print belt.

Her hair was half up half down, with her makeup being light and precise.

She knew she didn't try as hard as other NCTzen's did, but she honestly didn't have any cute clothes. So she put on whatever and hoped for the best.

Umji came a little bit later, wearing a dark brown top, matching with dark brown shorts and knee high black boots.

"Damn girl, did you get tanner from the last time I saw you?" Yoona asks, inspecting the girls tan. Umji let out a laugh, "Yeaahhh, I've been at the beach a lot more recently."

The two girls giggle and talk, time getting closer and closer until they had to leave. They took Umji's car and drove to the venue, getting scanned and heading inside.

It was a normal venue, besides the fact that there was green every where. The two girls got to their seats, which were in the front, right where NCT Dream will be performing.

They talked and talked until it was time for the boys to enter. Once they did, the crowd went wild. Everyone was screaming in excitement, which made Umji and Yoona scream too.

Before coming here, Yoona had made a sign saying, 'I miss you, come home Mark! (your fav mark stan).' She was hoping that Mark would see it. Umji had made one for Haechan. It said, 'you better get some sleep or else I'll beat you up -from your girlfriend.' The two laughed when they showed each other.

The two watched them perform in awe. It genuinely amazed Yoona on how hard working the boys were. She found out about the double schedules Mark and Haechan were put in because of NCT 127 and NCT Dream's overlapping schedules.

She felt bad, but admired them even more because they still had smiles on their faces and still worked hard. She prayed they get a lot a rest and a well deserved break.

While watching, one of Yoona's favorite songs come on. Hello Future.

( hi guys, i'm the #1 hello future enthusiast here. best song and title track of the dreamies after istj — i cry everytime this song comes on T.T )