Chapter 2 - Hevan

Ever since George washington and the Continental army came and destroyed everyone, Brody and Manual made it to hevan where they were happy. They were surprised to see that Jesus accepted them, because they were gay.

The two fruity gentlemen walked together, hand in hand, in the pearly gates. Brody broke the comfortable silence by saying, "We sure are lucky to be here," he said with a smile, looking at his fiancé.

"Yessir," Manual said cutley. The two very fruity gentlemen adopted 12 dogs, 5 pussies, and 17 ferrets. They also acquired 21 partridge's in pear trees, and 4 chickens.

Christmas rolled around, even in hevan they celebrated the holiday. Well, of course they did, because it's Jesus's birthday. For Christmas, everyone in hevan burnt mistletoe, and ugly decorations, all the Saints, including St. peter, all the angles helped burn down ugly Christmas decor.

This just pushed Manual and Brody closer, they planned a wedding day because they died and needing to be married again for an unknown reason. The wedding was very gay, and fruity. Miley was cutely the flower girl again for obvious reasons. The two zest fests exchanged vows, and kissed like the gays they are. They went on hevan honeymoon and and along with their 12 dogs, 5 pussies, 17 ferrets, 21 partridge's in pear trees, and 4 chickens, the two had 51 children, and suddenly were in hevan debt with their mortgages. But, they still went on with their gang (family) of 110, they thrived.