The Mall 2

The three bears, a panda, and grizzly, and a polar bear, enter the mall.
Panda: oh no! I'm gonna be late! See ya guys!
Grizz: see ya bro! Alrighty little bro, what do you wanna do? Huh?
Ice bear is gone

Grizz: Well, looks like it's just me then! *GASP* GRIFF!?
Griff: yo grizz what's up man! *Fist bumps* meet our newest recruit, Kody
Kody: *shakes grizz's hand for way too long* Hey! I'm Kody! Griff told me all about you dude! I heard you like punch bros! (Idk if that's the game name) and guess what? I love it too!
Grizz: That's awesome! Oh! I have a feeling we're gonna be GREAT friends Kody!
------------------------------
Meanwhile with panda...
Panda: C'mon c'mon!
Panda makes it to a long line with a sign hanging saying: meet the writer of Dr ocelot!
Panda: whoo! JUST made it. Man this is so exciting! I get to meet the mind behind my favorite manga!
A voice behind him says: I KNOW!!! I wonder if they did everything themselves.
Panda looks behind him and sees...
Panda: y-you're... y-you're...
Redd: *gasp* you're a panda!
Panda: How did you know my name!?!?!
Redd raises a brow
Panda: *Laughs awkwardly* Good point.
Redd: oh! That's my friend there! Sofie! Over here!
A girl runs up to Redd and panda, seemingly out of breath.
Sofie: wow, thanks for saving my spot Redd! Who's your friend?
Redd: right, panda, this is Sofie.
Sofie is on her phone and panda looks at her in awe. Redd notices and interrupts
Redd: don't even try panda, she's got a boyfriend, and no one's got a chance against him.
Panda: aww...
Redd: Yeah, but don't worry! Surely you'll find someone! Someday...
Redd looks off into the distance, knowing she's in the same position as panda.
------------------------------
At the ice rink,
Ice Bear: ice bear would like to sign up for ice hockey.
Lady at desk: well! Looks like you just made it with one spot left.
Ice Bear signs the paper and enters. He puts on his skates when he notices another bear polishing her hockey stick.
Announcer: if everyone who's playing would come to rink please.
Blaire: Blaire wishes you good luck
Ice Bear: ice Bear as well
Everyone enters the rink and they start playing.
Blaire and ice bear are on opposite teams, and Blaire keeps scoring. Ice bear is visibly mad. Now, he's getting serious.
------------------------------
Grizz, Griff, and Kody are chatting when Griff's talkie starts talking.
Person on talkie: we got a code green. I repeat, a code green.
Griff: oh no.
Grizz: uhh, what does that mean?
Suddenly, am alarm goes off at a jewelry store and a big, muscular guy runs past them.
Kody: Finally! Some action!
Griff: after him!
They chase him across the mall for a while, then they run past Redd, panda, and Sofie.
Other mall cops corner the thief, and Sofie cheers them on. Griff blushes and rubs his head.
The thief grabs Sofie from over the barrier and puts her in a headlock.
Theif: Don't come any closer!
He tightens the headlock with Sofie trying to escape.
Kody: calm down man. You don't need to do this. Just let her go.
Thief: ok then.
With a cocky smile he goes right to the edge of the barriers leading down to o the ice rink.
Sofie screams for help, and Blaire hears sofie in trouble and gets an idea.
She gets control of the puck from ice Bear, and she looks at her surroundings.
Ice Bear looks at Blaire furiously then hears Sofie's cry for help.
When he looks back at Blaire, she throws the puck to the glass barrier and it bounces off of it, to a handle, and off a phone all the way to the thief's head.
------------------------------
The thief passes out and falls off along with Sofie.
Everyone gasps.
Blaire skates quickly and catches Sofie. The thief falls face-first into the ice.
Chers can be heard from all over the mall.
Announcer: alright folks we'll take a quick break to deal with... that. I don't get paid enough for this.
Blaire gets off the rink, carrying Sofie to safety, with panda, Grizz, Redd, Kody, and Griff waiting for her.
Griff: oh my gosh! Are you ok Sofie?
Sofie: I'm fine babe. Thanks to Blaire I am!
Sofie hugs Blaire, then all the players pick up Blaire and toss her into the air and cheer.
Players: Blaire! Blaire! Blaire! Blaire!
Ice Bear looks at her in awe, mouth dropped.
Kody: that's my lil sis! Whooo!
The players put her down and Grizz, panda, Redd, and Kody come up to her.
Redd: that was awesome!
Panda: How did you do that?
Kody: the way you just, *he kicks and punches the air* hah! Ho
Grizz: Yeah! Then the thief was like, *pretending to fall* nooo!
Everything they say starts overlapping and fading as ice Bear looks at her in awe. Blaire notices him and waves. Ice Bear looks around, and runs back to the rink.
------------------------------
At the end of the day, they say goodbye to each other, except ice Bear who just stands there and smiles at Blaire, she returns a smile
By night, all ice bear can think about was how Blaire rescued Sofie.
------------------------------

That's all y'all.