Disclaimer

Warnings: Typo and grammatical errors ahead. This series is under editing. You might encounter short chapters, profanities or heavy languages and trigger warnings. Names, characters, businesses, place, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note: Please don't take any scenes into a serious matter. This series was only fictional and just made by the author's imagination. Please don't mention any of the characters that are made by other authors and also don't drag my characters on other author's work. Please avoid unnecessary comments on the comment section.

This series will contain 5 stories. You might encounter some spoilers from other stories.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Title: Hold Onto You ( Fuentes Series #3 )
Genre: Romance Comedy
Started: --
Ended: --

Description:
Being left behind was Haven's fear since she was a child. Her parents left her in an orphanage and never leave a sign since then. She always been so afraid that everyone might just leave her like her parents did. Until the Fuentes' adopted her and treated her like their own child. She felt love again and she stayed with them. But growing up, she realized that she shouldn't just relay on them. She need to be independent and live on her own. And so she decided to leave at the age of 19 and face the world on her own.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Demetrius Luca Fuentes - Tres
Diana Haven Mendoza - Hana