Chapter 4

I walked down stairs in Len's fuzzy and warm pajamas. I had thought a lot after I took a shower and stood in the bathroom forcing myself to get it together... which, in term... took a while. But now that I was refreshed and thinking clearly... My thoughts stopped all at once. Len was sitting on the couch, with his MP3 player in his hand and listening to his music. He wasn't facing me but, I could tell by the way that his back was arched that he was clearly nervous and fidgety.

"Get it together, Get it together!" He was silently shouting. He turned around to see if anyone was behind him and I hid behind the kitchen wall. "God, She doesn't like you! Get it together! She even said so..." I could see the back of his neck was red, which meant he was blushing. 

He shifted his position so that he had his head between his knees. "Breath, Len. Just, breath. There is no point in obsessing over a girl that doesn't have ANY feelings for you." I silently ran back upstairs, to the first room that I saw. I ran in and shut the door behind me. Fumbling for the light switch, I felt something soft and familiar. I found the switch and flipped it on. I saw that I was in a bedroom... My heart jumped. I was in Len's bedroom.

My breath came in ragged gasps as I looked at the walls of his bedroom to see that they were covered in pictures... of me. I had no idea that Len had kept all of the pictures I had given him. There was even some pictures I had never seen before. There was even a box of chocolates dated to Valentine's Day with a note that said 'Rin, Will you be mine Forever? Love, Len Kagamine'

There was so many notes, love letters and pictures that it was overwhelming. As tears began to brim over my eyes I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "So, you found my secret." Len said. "I guess I should have told you before... but, I was afraid..." "I would say no?" I finished. 

"Yea." Len answered. "And then... I know you, since we've been best friends since pre-school... I knew you would feel bad for saying no, and you would say yes anyways... I-I don't want to force you into anything... Can we still be friends?" I nodded, but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"I-I'll take the couch." I whispered. "NO." Len said a little to loud. "Err, I mean, I don't want you to... have to sleep on the couch...Jeez, quit being so giving, Rin..." The joke he made sounded like a question. "O-Okay..." I said. Len went to his closet and pulled out a futon. "Here, you can sleep on this."

I layed down and covered my face to hide the blush I felt creeping up my neck.