Chapter 7

I didn't know why, but I was just to afraid to say it. "N-Nevermind." I said. Len laughed. "Alright... now, I didn't know that you like me that much." "W-What do you mean?" I said, afraid that he had caught on."Rin, would you like to sleep with me?" He said. Lack of sleep, adrenaline and insane emotions made my thoughts go wild.

 I was up and off of Len's Futon in a second. With wide eyes and a pounding heart I said "W-What! I-I mean... Isn't it a little early a-and I w-would need protection a-and w-what if your...your parents come home t-to us and you, you would need to use a-"

"Hey! Hold on." Len said as he got up off of the bed. "Don't be so jumpy. It's just me. And I would NEVER, EVER just ask you something like that... especially asking you to have sex out of the blue. I'm going to wait for that until we are older." I let out a sigh of relief. I had actually thought he was serious.

"What I meant was would you like to sleep, just sleep, and nothing more with me?" My face turned red because of the fact that he had caught on, and that he wanted me to sleep next to him. "Y-Yes." It sounded like a question.

He slipped under the covers and lifted them for me to get in. My face turned even redder as I took a deep breath. Now that I was about to I was nervous. I had only slept by myself my whole life. Not even my parents had ever slept in the same bed.

"Hey, you don't need to be nervous." Len said. "I can promise you, nothing will happen." I got under the covers and sighed. "L-Len... you're so... warm..." He put his hand around my waist and pulled me against him. I snuggled up against his body. Len leaned over and kissed my lips. 

He brung me even closer and pulled the covers over our heads. "Your really cold Rin." I could feel his warm breath against my neck and I shivered. I turned around to face him and took in his scent. He smelled like mint and evergreen. Len laid his head against mine and I sighed.

I slipped my left leg in between both of his and snuggled up against him as close as I could get. Just as I began to fall asleep in Len's arms while he rubbed his hand against my arm to try and warm me he said "I love you Rin. Don't ever leave me." "I love you to Len." I yawned. "And I won't leave you." 

As I fell into a deep sleep I barely heard Len say "I love you. I always will."