01 - Jeon Tae Jin's Murder

January 5th 2023.

I am Kang Hei Ryun. A 31 year old woman who is suffering from brain cancer. I am married to Jeon Tae Jin and i have a bestfriend who was always by my side named Kim Eul Min. One day i called my husband to pay for my hospital bills. Becausd if we didn't pay, i needed to get out of here.

"Miss Kang? Your hospital bills have not been payed. Im afraid your going to have to leave. "

"Oh, right. Im sorry, Doctor. I'll pack my stuff and get ready.. "
The Doctor closed Hei Ryun's Room and walked away. Hei Ryun sighed as she felt helpless. She packed her stuff and went to the front desk to check out of the hospital. So and then she walked outside to sit and wait for a taxi to pass by so she could get to her apartment.

"Taxi! Over here! I need a ride! " Hei Ryun yelled when she saw one taxi from a distance.

" Good Morning, Ma'am. Where is your destination today? "

" Just to my apartment on Hangul Street"

"Alright. That will be 10,000 won. " Hei Ryun paid and the Taxi drove her to her apartment.

"Ma'am, were here. "

"Oh, yes Thank you. " Hei Ryun got out and went into her apartment building. Went to the elevator and clicked on floor 4. She searched for her apartment room and stared at the door

" Room 404 " The writings craved on the door. Hei Ryun felt dizzy and had a hard time walking. She opened the door and when she was about to remove her sandals, she saw some expensive red heels. " What? Whos heels are these? I dont have any red heels in my closet. "

Hei Ryun went in and heard two people talking to each other.

"Hahaha! That was fun, but what about your nasty wife? "

" I promise babe, when she dies I'll take care of you. "

" Just kill her already! Your wife is such nasty and doesnt even provide you food or anything since you quit your job! Haha! " And there she was. Kim Eul Min, in bed, with Jeon Tae Jin. Hei Ryun's heart crashed into a million pieces. As the two people she loved most had betrayed her. And how her husband had an affair with her own best friend.

As Hei Ryun was furious she went into the room they were in and smashed a vase at them. " YOU ANIMALS! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! " Eul Min screamed as a vase almost hit her face. Tae Jin pulled Eul Min into his own hands wich made Hei Ryun even more mad and threw more things at them.

Tae Jin was mad and threw Hei Ryun into the living room until Hei Ryun felt dizzy again and couldnt walk properly. " Argh, you little bitc-" As Tae Jin was about to hit Hei Ryun but Eul Min stopped him.

" Hei Ryun, im sorry that this happend to you. But it was all your fault. " Said Eul Min to Hei Ryun in a child voice. Eul Mins expression changed within a blink of an eye and threw Hei Ryun to the other side of the room. Eul Min gently hugged Tae Jin as she was purposely making Hei Ryun mad.

Hei Ryun got up and said to them both " My fault? HOW COULD THIS BE MY FAULT?! "

"HEY! How dare you say it was Eul Min's Fault! " screamed Tae Jin as he grabbed onto He Ryuns neck. " I'll just kill you instead. " And threw Hei Ryun onto the glass table and Hei Ryun hit her head on the glass. She lied there miserably and regreted her life choiches. And woke up 10 years before.

10 YEARS BEFORE...

TBC...
-hope you liked it! -