recording jeongchan

warning:

rough

daddy kink

quickie

semi public

Top: bang chan bottom: jeongin

con: bang chan was recording heyday when someone came in

———————————

bang chan was sitting down recording heyday in his studio when someone knocked on his door. "hi channie hyung" jeongin peeked in and said, "hi baby" chan replied quick to be silent when he saw what the younger was wearing, it was so exposing that it made his pants tighten at the sight "what are you wearing baby" chan said still mesmerized by the scene "i thought it would look nice, does it look bad" jeongin replied unsure of what the older thought of the clothes he was wearing "baby its anything but bad" chan replied and thats when jeongin noticed the boner laying between the olders legs making him blush.

Bang chan went up to him and kissed him, it wasnt ment to be a peck, so it went on, till they ran out of breath he looked at the boy and he looked so good it made his member twitch, his hair was messed up and his lips were bruised he looked so fucked up already. "can i baby?" chan said pulling at the boys waistband, "yes please" jeongin whined also painfully hard and needing friction, chan quickly removed the youngers and his clothes off, bending him over, and prepping him "Fuck fuck fuck" jeongin said as he felt the stretch from the olders fingers, "daddy please n-need you" jeongin moaned out at the feeling of the older scissoring him, and who was chan to deny? He pushed his tip in as jeongin moaned at the feeling, chan let the younger adjust before pounding deep and fast into him.

"Daddy! agh fuck" jeongin moaned, "so pretty so broken under me" chan whispered but load enough for the younger to hear, the words turned him on so bad he could feel a knot in his stomach already, chan also feeling the knot as he watched his member disappear and reappear in the welcoming heat underneath him "daddy i-im close, fuck~" " me too baby wait for me" chan groaned "cum" and as soon as he said that jeongin cried out as he had a orgasm "fuck" chan groaned as he planted his seed in the younger, "are you ok baby" chan said looked at the tired boy infront of him "tired" the boy mumbled.

awhile later

bangchan was going through the files of heyday when he realized that everything was recorded, including the creaking...