Minsung-roomates

Top: Lee know   bottom: jisung

warnings:

vanilla sex

pet names

lee know is needy

waist appreciation

context: its been awhile since minsung has had some alone time

"ugh finally we finished unpacking, im genuinely so tired" jisung groans "hm" minho hums in response, his mind elsewhere as he covers his hard on with a pillow, its been awhile since jisung allowed minho to fuck him, hes been neglected as fuck, hes tried his hand but it isnt the same.

jisung leaves, preparing a snack for the both of them, minho shortly follows, as he walks into the kitchen he sees the younger cutting some fruits, before wrapping his hands around his waist "whats wrong baby?" jisung asks "i need you so bad" minho says, sounding almost pathetic "baby im tired" jisung replies "please? im so needy" jisung smiles before turning to kiss the older, connecting their lips, minho gratefully accepts the kiss, rubbing the boys waist lovingly.

minho carries the younger to his room, laying him down slowly before connecting their lips once again, the kiss full of love, lust and desperation. "i want you" jisung whines, minho smiles warmly at him "okay my love" he says, undressing him and the boy, before connecting their lips into a desperate kiss.

He hovers his hard on infront of the youngers rim, teasingly. "hurry hyung" jisung whines, "i need to prep you first" minho replies, before covering his fingers in lube, teasing his rim, before pushing in two fingers, gently moving them in the heat, stretching the younger. He continues preping him, scissoring the boy as he moans, he slowly curls his fingers, making the boy moan louder before stopping.

"you okay?" the older says warmly but a hint of lust in his tone "yea, can you please hurry now?" jisung replies desperately says, and the older nods, getting on top of him, slowly pushing the tip of his fat cock into the youngers warmth. Jisung lets out a silent moan in pleasure and pain as the older bottoms out. "You okay?" the older breaths, "yea, just move slowly" jisung says, practically out of breath.

the older begins his slow and loving thrusts, rubbing the youngers waist and placing loving kisses on it as he forces light moans out of the younger. "You feel so good" minho groans, and jisung whimpers, minho continues fucking little noises out of the younger, bringing both of them to their highs together.

"im gonna cum" minho groans, "t-together" jisung whimpers in response, before both of them cum, sending them on cloud nine as minho rides out his orgasm. "Thank you my love" minho grunts, pulling out and laying beside him, as they lay in their afterglow, cuddling and chatting before falling asleep in eachothers arms.

————————————————————

hi! sorry for the short chapter and for not posting, ive got loads going on but im trying!!

thank you guys for almost 10K views, thats actually insane to me!! thank you thank you!!

i will do the requests given if i feel comfortable with them but you can still leave requests!!

once again thank you for the love 😭😭😭