🔞26. Our Time🔞

Next morning

Jungkook pov :-

I wake up early and started admiring her. Tomorrow night was a bliss. I loved each and every second of it. I know I have at some point even emotionally make her weak but I love her and I will make sure not to let her run away again.

I keep staring her for 3 hours but still I am not satisfied. Call me creep or whatever you want I don't care. I can see her like this my whole life.

Finally at 11 in morning I decided to wake her up as she must be hungry. I kissed her lips lightly then went towards her ear and whispered "Wake up Sugar. It's 11 how much more you will sleep."

But she didn't moved an inch. An evil idea strike me. I smirked and removed blanket from her breast. My cherries came in my view. I took one nipple in my mouth and bite it. And started massaging another nipples.

She stirred in her sleep and moan. I became hard again but I controlled as I know she must be sore. I continued to play with her nipples. She hold my hair and arched her back.

She slowly opened her eyes and mumbled "Ahh...Yes....Ahhh...Jungkook " I suddenly stopped and came up to her face and kissed her roughly and said "Good morning Sugar "

She also mumble "Good morning Jungkook " and hide her face in my chest. I chuckled at this and suddenly removed the blanket from her body. She shivered by feeling my naked body against her naked body.

She glared at me and try to cover herself from my body. I chuckled and said "No need to hide yourself babydoll. I have seen and touched everything" saying I started roaming my hand on her body to prove the point. She blushed and hide her face in my chest.

I picked her up and started walking towards washroom. I made her sit on slab and fill the bathtub with hot water. I picked her up and helped her to sit in bathtub and I also sat behind her and started massaging her shoulders, breast, thighs and pussy.

I slowly cleaned her and made her wear bathrobe and I also wore. I again picked her up and started walking towards closet. I made her wear dress and made her eat breakfast then she slept.

For 2 more days we stayed in our farmhouse and then went back to mansion.

Jungkook mansion
In night

Author pov :-

Y/n and Jungkook was sleeping in each other's arms and talking. Suddenly jungkook hovered over her and started kissing her roughly. He also started roaming his hands on her waist and her thighs and asked "Are you still sore?"

Y/n was lost in pleasure and shook her head. Jungkook removed her top and bra and started eating her nipples like he is drinking her milk. After satisfied and made her nipples red like cherries he went down and started making hickey especially near her belly.

Jungkook stopped. By feeling the loss of his body y/n whined and open her eyes. Jungkook chuckled by looking her expressions and swiftly removed his pants as he is not wearing any shirt. And also removed Y/n's shorts and underwear.

And without wasting any time he started eating her pussy. Y/n moaned loudly at this sudden force and grips his hair tightly in her hands. In no time she came. Jungkook pushed his two fingers together inside her. Y/n body shook at this sudden fulfillment inside her pussy and tears of pleasure started coming out.

When y/n was going to cum Jungkook pulled his fingers out. And started kissing her neck and shoulder roughly. He again pushed his fingers inside her pussy and started fucking her at more fast speed. When she is near he again pulled out he has done this same things 5 more times.

Y/n whined and said "Jungkook just fucking let me cum and put your fingers inside again"
Jungkook smirked evilly as he wanted to listen her asking him for release. Jungkook without wasting any time started moving his fingers inside her in full speed.

Y/n came moaning loudly. Jungkook immediately got up and removed her boxer and positioned himself near her entrance and without wasting any time slammed inside her in one go. Y/n screamed and scratch his back.

Jungkook groaned by the sudden tightness around his dick. He started eating her lips and then he started playing with her nipples. Y/n relaxed and moan. Jungkook seeing her relaxed body he started moving inside her pussy slowly.

After 2 hours

Jungkook finally cum inside her second time. Y/n has already cummed number of times she also doesn't remember. Y/n though finally this ended but Jungkook has another plan.

He flipped her and smacked her ass and again entered inside her pussy from behind. Y/n moaned as her pussy is already sensitive from this much torture. He moved her ass up and started massaging her nipples with his both hands.

Jungkook then traveled his one hand down and started massaging her pussy. Y/n without any warning came. Jungkook hold her more tightly and continued fucking her.

After 1.5 hours

Jungkook again came inside her. Y/n has finally closed her eyes as she is too tired to move an inch. She is more tired then the first time. Jungkook slowly pulled himself out of her. Y/n hissed Jungkook kissed her forehead and mumbled "Sleep Sugar. I will take care of you"

Jungkook went towards washroom to clean himself and bought wet towel and cleaned her. Then he picked her up and laid her on sofa and changed bedsheets and again picked her up and laid her on bed.

After 30 minutes

Jungkook saw that Y/n is sleeping peacefully without any worries. He slowly kissed her lips and laid her comfortably on bed and went towards................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.