🔞38. His Anger 🔞

Y/n pov:-

Jungkook threw me on bed. I bounced a little but stay quite as his warning is still fresh in my mind. I don't want to raise his anger more as I can see he is already so angry. He was pacing around the room and continuously moving his hands in his hairs. I know he will explode soon.

I get up from the bed and went towards him and hold his one hand in my both hands tightly. He look at me with angry eyes but I can see softness in them. Which is only for me.

I opened my mouth to say something but he picked me up and started kissing me roughly. He took me in his arms and took me out of room. We went to basement. I was shocked to see that whole basement is covered with mirrors.

There is a bed in center of the room. There are different sex toys also. By looking at all this I gulped hard. Is he going to try this on me?

He took me to bed and covered my eyes. I said "Wh....What at are you doing Jungkook?" He didn't reply instead he took my hands and tied them together with the chain which is attached to bed.

What at are you doing Jungkook?" He didn't reply instead he took my hands and tied them together with the chain which is attached to bed

Suddenly he said "Keep quite babydoll" I nodded my head. He also tied my legs. Now I was unable to move or do anything.

He said "I like it. You tied up and at my mercy. Babydoll should I use you the way I want? Should I show you how will you feel at my mercy. Should I fuck you without any mercy and raw. Should I fuck you so hard that you will remember only my name. Will you be able to handle me. Say babydoll?"

I started breathing heavily just by listening to his words. He started roaming his hands on my body. Not touching me where I want. I twisted my body so that he touch me where I want but he didn't. I can't control anymore so I said "Yes.....please"

Jungkook pov

As soon as she said yes. I ripped her dress. Now she is only lying in her bra and panties. I tore her panties and groan by seeing her wet pussy this much wet just by my words. I like this effect of mine on her. I entered my one finger inside her. She moan loudly. I loved it.

I said "Look how you are wet just by listening to me. What will happen when I fuck you. Hmm?" She moan more loudly as I entered 2 fingers inside her when she was close I removed my fingers. She whinned.

I got up from bed. She said "Where are you going Jungkook?" I took one dildo and stand beside her. I said "Open your mouth" she did as I told. I put dildo in her mouth and said "Suck"

I took it out of her mouth and entered inside her at a lowest speed and slowly. She moan loudly. When it was fully inside her I took it out and entered inside her again in one go. She moaned loudly her body shook by the force.

I sat on bed and started playing with it's speed. When she was near to her release I took it out. She whinned. I again entered it inside her with the lowest speed. I got up and took nipples clamp and attached to her nipples and she cum.

Author pov

Jungkook said "So sensitive babydoll"

Y/n cum but the dildo was still moving inside her slowly. Jungkook increased the speed of it. She shook her body but due to this nipple clamps became more tight around her nipples. Jungkook started kissing her inner thighs. By all this torture she cum again. Jungkook make her cum with dildo 3 times. After satisfied by his work he flipped her and started kissing her back and started massaging her nipples with both his hands.

Jungkook pulled her ass up and said "Count till 30. If you stop we will start again" Y/n was shocked by listening to his words. SPANK and that to THIRTY. She gulped.

First spank landed on her ass. Her whole body shook by the force. She feel something wet on her thighs. Y/n was shocked to see that she cum just by one spank. Jungkook spanked her again and pinched her ass and said "Count babydoll" Y/n moan. She started counting.

"One"
Spank

"Two"
Spank

"Three"
Spank

"Ten"
Spank

Spank
But this time she didn't count. Jungkook smirk evilly and said "We will start again as you stop the counting"

Y/n shook her head she was unable to say anything. Her ass was burning and she already came so many times. She was breathing heavily. If Jungkook is not holding her waist then she will definitely fall on bed. She finally told "P....Pl...Ple...ase"

Jungkook know she doesn't want to start from beginning but he was not in mood to listen NO. So he said "Count from starting Babydoll. Otherwise I will spank you till I will feel satisfied. Understood?" Y/n nodded her head.

Spank
"One"

Spank
"Two"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Spank
"Thirty"

Jungkook finally left her. She breathed a sight of relief. He kissed her ass. She moan by this. Jungkook flipped her and saw she was breathing heavily as her butt touched the mattress. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Jungkook hovered over her and removed her blindfold and wiped her tears and kissed her lips gently. Soon she calmed down. Y/n said "Let me touch you kook remove my handcuffs"

Jungkook slapped her pussy and said "Call me DADDY babydoll"

Y/n said "Please Daddy let me touch you"

Jungkook said "No you can't touch me today. Only I will touch you" saying he removed her nipple clamps. She hissed. Jungkook can see her nipples getting red.

Jungkook look up and said "This is just the beginning. I will not let you go so easily today"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.