Stop wiping my kisses - wanna 😭.

First take a look at the picture he's such a cutie stop 🥲.

WC: 741
Warnings: none.
Age: 16/17
Time: 4:00pm

"

Y/n stoooop" he whines. "whatt" I grin looking at him trying not to laugh. "Stop wiping my kisses".

★★★★

Y/ns pov ★

Wanna just got done training with his father since he has a big boxing tournament soon which I'm super excited about and hopes he doesn't over pressure himself.

Anyway, it's been a few hours and he texted me he's on his way so I go downstairs to get some water.

I walk downstairs walking towards the kictchen seeing Jaden on his phone. "Wassup Y/n/n". He looks up from his phone "Hey Jay" I pore myself a glass of water drinking it as I see Javon walk through the door laughing with his father.

Javons pov

"I can't believe he did that" Javon and dj laugh at the memory they just witnessed at the gym as they walk through the door. I walk inside saying hi to my brother then walking to y/n. I walk up to her kissing her lips softly (A/N WTF 🤦🏽) "Hi baby" i hug her side "Hi love how was training" she asks me. "It was good you know how it is" I lean against the counter admiring her beauty. "That's good" I see her wipe her lips which confused me cause she never does that when I kiss her but I shrug it off.

"So.. what did you do when I was gone" I fix my hair "you know waiting for you to come home" she leans against the counter looking at me. "Ofc you did but we could go upstairs and watch a movie if you want and just chill" I tell her grabbing some snacks from the pantry knowing her fat ass loves some snacks" (HE WAS JOKING but I am a fat ass when it comes to food lmao).

Y/ns pov

"Ofc you did but we could go upstairs and watch a movie if you want and just chill", He tells me. "Okayyy" I help him with the snacks and run upstairs. He follows after me smacking my bottom like he always does when we walk up the stairs. We start getting comfortable on the bed as he scrolls through sections of movies. "What you wanna watch" he asks me wrapping his arm around me. "I don't know how about a scary movie" "you and these scary movies" he chuckles choosing the movie before settling next to me kissing my temple.

Ofc I wipe it off. I can feel him looking at me but I stay calm and pay attention to the TV. He gives me another kiss on my cheek and I wipe it off. "Y/n what are you doing" he stares at me confused. "What" I act confused "Stop playing with me" "what what am I doing" i laugh lightly "he sighs looking at the TV. I smile to my self trying not to laugh wanting to kiss him so bad. (I mean who doesn't.. lemme stop 😭😭)

It's been a few minutes and the movie is getting a bit boring but I'm still thriving until Javon starts kissing along my neck. I move his head wiping it off "Y/n stoooop" he wines. "Whatt" I grin looking at him trying not to laugh "Stop wiping my kisses" he starts kissing all over my face even my lips. "Mm ok ok I'll stop" I laugh shuving his face away giving him a soft kiss on his lips. "You promise you'll stop" "mhm" I lie. He gives me another kiss on the lips but I don't back away. After he breaks the kiss I wipe it off laughing. "Y/nnnn" He wines throwing his head back. "Okay okay I promise I'll stop I love you" I kiss his lips "you lucky ur cute and I love you more" he says as he kisses me back. "What's that supposed to mean bitch" we laugh as i hit his shoulder...

Affirmation for today: Everything will be alright ❤️

A/n speaks: I don't know wtf this is please tell me if it's boring I tried my best this was mad cringy but cute I guess.

Please voteee and give me requests on what you want to see and as I said before I post preferences and imagines :) te amo amores >3

~Edited~