~ Pheromone Perfume ~

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Hey girl whachu doin?" You walk up to her. "Nothing much just chillin." She says applying her purfume. "Mm that smells good what is that." You say sitting down on her bed next to her.

"oh it's my new Pheromone Purfume. You should get one there's a lot of scents plus Javon might like them" She says wiggling her eyebrows at you...

Javon and you have been dating for at least half a year and you've been wanting to try for ages to see if Pheromone Purfume would actually work on him.

Your currently hanging out with Jayla right now since javons in the gym working out so since Jayla gave you the idea to try it on him you decided to do it once he finished working out.

You suck your teeth at her while laughing. "I meann... Where can I get some and which ones good." "Well I have some here I'll give you some."  She says getting up grabbing two little Purfume roll ons handing them to you.

You open both and smell them. "Mmm these smell good. " You say smiling because of how good the scent is. "I know right, trust me it really works it works on Nat alll the time." She says giggling.

You laugh along with her.  "I bet." You start applying one of the purfumes.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

You and Jayla are currently down stairs watching TV as you see javon walking down stairs with fresh clothes on as he walks up to you.

"Wassup y'all. "  "heyyy" You and Jayla say. He walks up to you giving you a hug. He backs up looking a bit confused leaning in again inhaling your scent. "What?" You say lightly smiling. "Nothing you just smell really good. "

He says sitting down wrapping his arms around you nuzzling his head in you neck breathing in the scent. You smile knowing that it's working. "This some new Purfume" "yea Jayla gave me it." "Well you should wear this more. I could eat you." He jokes

"Go get a room." She fake makes a puke face "oh shush you just mad Nats not here." "Chill" she says laughing.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Bible verse for today incase you need it.

I've heard your prayers and seen your tears: I'll heal you.
2. Kings 20.5

Affirmation for today: You are beautiful. 💕

This kinda sucks but make sure you vote. And give me some imagine ideas.