Chapter One The Begining

It was the morning of Bilbo Baggins birthday party when a young hobbit girl was walking down the paths of the Shire carrying a straw basket. She had pale skin with a sprinkle of strawberry freckles across her face. Her lips were heart-shaped and the color of cherry's, She had a button nose and the slightly pointed Hobbit ears. Her hair was shoulder length curly (like every other Hobbit) and chocolate brown. Her eyes were a deep blue like a ocean that you could swim in. She was wearing a  white dress with a green overlayer corset dress on top.                                                (A/N SEE DRESS BELOW)

Her hair was styled in a Braided Up-Do with leaves and daisy's neatly tied into the braids

Her hair was styled in a Braided Up-Do with leaves and daisy's neatly tied into the braids. This Hobbits name was Maiweather Tealeaf ; though man people called her Mai.

As Mai was walking home, she noticed one of her best friends taping up a sign to the front gate of the Hobbit Holes garden.

  "Frodo!" Mai shouted quickly going up the path to speak to him

"Hello Mai! How are you! Why don't you come in, Uncle Bilbo has been meaning to show you the newest chapter of his book."

"I'm doing well... but i can't come in." Mai looked around, lowered her voice and moved closer to Frodo so he could hear you -giving him butterflies. "I have a few things for his birthday party in this basket."

"Oh... ok I'll see you around."

"Goodbye Frodo!"

Frodo just raised his hand as words didn't appear to be coming out of his mouth.  As Mai skipped back down the path he slid down the fence and sat on the floor with a large sigh. He loved seeing Mai, when Frodo was 25 he had fallen in love with Mai. They had first met when Bilbo was looking for a gardener. The Tealeaf family where incredibly good friends with the Gamgee  family. They had always been good friends for century's now and this friendship between the two family's wasn't to end any time soon.

Bilbo had heard that Sam had a passion for gardening. Even though Sam was only 14, his parents were keen to get him started in helping Hobbits to busy to do there gardening for 5 gold coins a day. The Tealeaf family were having afternoon tea with the Gamgee's when Bilbo came knocking on the door.

(FLASHBACK)

The two family's were just about to start eating when they heard a loud knock on the door.

"Who's that?" Mai asked Sam

"I dunno" Sam responded

Mrs. Gamgee went to open the door and there smoking his pipe, was Bilbo Baggins.

"Oh! Hello Mr. Baggins! What brings us the pleasure?" Mrs. Gamgee asked

"I heard that your son was interested to become a gardener."

Sam lifted his head from his plate of food, looked into Bilbo's eyes and said "Yes I am mister."         At that moment a young boy stepped out from behind Bilbo.

He looked over at Mai and Sam nervously. Sam warmly smiled at him and Mai cheerfully waved. He did a nervous smile back and returned Sam's smile with the classic awkward one. Mai calmly walked over to him followed (more nervously) by Sam.

"Hello! I'm Maiweather Tealeaf but you can call me Mai!"

"I'm Samwise Gamgee, though most Hobbits call me Sam."

"I'm Frodo Baggins." Frodo nervously muttered.

"How about you three go play outside whilst the grown ups talk?"

At that Mai nodded, smiled, grabbed Frodo and Sam's hand and started dragging them behind her.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

This had always been a fond memory of Frodo for as long as he could remember. He didn't know why but he had begun falling for her one day by the river in the wood.

(FLASHBACK)

Mai and Frodo were having elevonsies by the riverbed when Mai pulled out two flower crowns. The one she was holding in her left hand had honey yellow and light pink flowers. The one in her right had all shades of blue and white flowers.

She placed the blue and white one atop Frodo's mop of brown hair and the pink and yellow one upon her loose fishtail of chocolate brown locks. It was as if the flower crown had been measured to fit each of their heads as they fitted perfectly.

"These are lovely Mai!" Frodo exclaimed

"I made them for the anniversary of the day we first met."

Frodo then looked at Mai, seeing a kind-hearted, beautiful girl that he wanted to spend the rest of his life in his presence. At that precise spot by the river that he was sitting in he relised. Frodo relised he had fallen in love with Maiweather Tealeaf

(END OF FLASHBACK)  

A/N: So this is the first chapter, do you like it? How was it? Please vote and comment and have a nice day!

-PansexualWaffle123!