Chapter 2 Me?!

A/N IN THIS CHAPTER IT HAS THE SONG BELLE REPRISE FROM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WITH A FEW CHANGED WORDS. THIS SONG IS AMAZING AND BELONGS ENTIRELY TO DISNEY.

Mai was happily skipping home (thinking of dinner and what she was going to wear to Bilbo's birthday party) when someone grabbed her hand. It was Augustus Proudfoot. Augustus had asked Mai to court him on many occasions each time she had refused. Augustus was handsome yes and had every hobbit girl fawning over him ; but Mai saw nothing in him except a cruel selfish and big headed idiot. Mai's heart also belonged to another.   

"You look beautiful today Mai." 

Mai responded to his compliment by looking at him, giving him a 'for goodness sake' stare and kept walking down the path to her house. 

"I bought you flowers." He said in his most manly voice (of which Mai found disgusting) and pulled out a bouquet of red roses from behind his back. Mai looked at him and plainly stated "Roses, how... unique" and continued down the path. Augustus being the stupid hobbit he is thought this was a good sign.

Whilst Mai was looking at Augustus with plain hate in her eyes that he didn't see he got down on one knee. Mai was in utter shock (they weren't even courting!) when Augustus asked her for her hand.

"No Augustus. My heart belongs to another." and walked of.

Frodo had been watching this entire exchange between the two hobbits. He had noticed Mai's visible hate for Augustus -Augustus was to stupid to notice. He was just about to start walking over to them to ask Augustus to go away and never speak to Mai again in his life when Augustus asked Mai to marry him. Frodo stood frozen to the ground shocked at what his eyes were seeing. Frodo felt tears appear in his eyes that quickly disappeared when he heard Mai say, "No Augustus. My heart belongs to another." For a while after this Frodo could only sit on his bed tap his foot on the floor and wander who had captured Mai's heart and fantasize about him having the courage to ask Mai to court him. 

(OK WE ARE GOING BACK TO MAI NOW)

Walking back to her house Mai was speaking to her cousin Merry. Who had caught up with her a couple minutes after the deigned proposal.

"Can you imagen! He asked me to marry him! Me! The wife of that boorish brainless!

Madam Proudfoot,                                                                                                                                                                Can't you just see it,                                                                                                                                                              Madam Proudfoot,                                                                                                                                                                His little wife ugh!                    

No sir!                                                                                                                                                                                          Not me!                                                                                                                                                                                         I grantee it!                                                                                                                                                                             I want much more then this preventor life!

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere,                                                                                                      I want it more then I can tell,                                                                                                                                            And for once it might be grand,                                                                                                                                        To have someone understand,                                                                                                                                           I want so much more then they've  got planned."

A/N SECOND CHAPTER DONE! I AM SO SORRY IF YOUR NAME IS AUGUSTUS OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE CALLED AUGUSTUS. THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT TAKE A WHILE AS IT'S BILBO'S BIRTHDAY PARTY SO I WANT IT TO BE PRETTY LONG ALSO I HAVE OPENING WEEK OF MY YOUNG PRODUCTION OF HEATHERS SO  DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE ME TO RELSES THE NEXT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

-PansexualWaffle123!