not necessary to read

I'm gonna write detailed information about my clans and other stuff

🌱DustyClan - a sandy area with very little grass. There's a sandy-looking ThunderPath that extends the territory, but sometimes twoleg monsters are present, which can put the DustyClan cats in danger if they won't get out of the way in time. DustyClan tends to be aggressive and overly protective of their territory.

🐇RabbitClan - their camp is underground, in tunnels, deeply bellow DustyClan's territory. Their camp entrance is right at the edge of DustyClan territory, and they have their own territory with short grass and some trees.

💠BlueClan - a beautiful territory with bluebells and some other flowers. They have a small pond and near the pond there's a fallen tree. Despite there being a pond, BlueClan cats aren't usually trained to swim.

🪴FuzzyClan - there's very tall and soft grass, making the cats blend in with their surroundings easier, but hard to see where they're going. The ThunderPath divides RabbitClan and FuzzyClan. FuzzyClan tends to be the friendliest clan.

Non-clans

🍁Tribe Of Falling Maples - a tribe that's territory is far away than the clan territories. The tribe is the only "clan" that lives in a forest, and the cats here are very aggressive towards strangers. They have a gorge with a bridge

🌃Slatewalkers - a group of cats that live in the nearest city. They don't have clan names or a religion, they just wander around the city. They're very friendly and their clan consists of strays and former kittypets. They also don't have a leader, deputys, etc.

If you actually took the time to read this mess than thank you 🛐