Chapter 33

Y/N POV

Fuck fuck! I can't believe it. I'm pregnant...with Lucifer kid. I'm in so much shock right now that Cherri is trying her hardest to snap me out of it.

"Baby pop it's gonna be fine. Shortie and Charlie are gonna be so happy with the news." She rubs my back as I try to get the thoughts together.

Both of us not knowing we are being spied on.

Alastor's POV

Once my shadow came back and told me about the pregnancy I started to rage. My demonic form coming out.

This cannot happen! She wasn't supposed to get pregnant! Fuck!.

After trying to calm down I think of a plan. I need to stop this so I can have Y/N.

It's worth a shot by maybe Lilith needs to hear that his ex husband new lover is carrying his child.

That could help me since she's is trying to get her family back. This will probably speed things up.

Lucifer POV

After dealing with the things that needed to be done I head to Y/N room, holding a bouquet of Rose and a box of chocolates.

I love to spoil my symphony as much as I can. I want to enjoy as much time with her before I kick Lilith out of the mansion. Damn woman won't freakin leave!

As I get close to her room I see Cherri leaving her room, looking at me with concern. I know that means something is up with Y/N.

"She's all yours." She says as she gives me a thumbs up before leaving.

I go in and I see Y/N sitting on the bed with tear stained eyes. I immediately go to her side and I just hug her, putting the roses and chocolates aside.

She leans into me as I hold her close to me, rubbing her back as I sooth her. I don't know why she's like this but I want her to tell me when she's ready.

Charlie POV

I go up to Y/N room to talk about the next performance for the hotel. I know she's gonna play with Angel Dust. I just want to be sure I got everything ready.

I see her door already open and I see Dad confront her. I immediately rush to then and I side next to her as I pat her shoulder.

Y/N has really been a huge support in my hotel with my dad. I hate to see her this upset and I wonder why she's like this.

"Y/n everything is gonna be okay..I promise" I reassure her as I smile slightly at her.

Looking over at dad he gives me a look that he didn't even know why she's upset.

Y/N POV

Seeing Charlie and Lucifer with me to cheer me up made me feel like I can really count on them with their support. I don't know how they are gonna take the news but I need to tell them.

I slowly get up and I stand in front of them. My heart racing from nervousness.

"I actually..do have something to tell you both...I really don't know how to react to it" I say nervously as I then head the bathroom and grab the test.

I walk back towards the bed and I gulp. My hands shaking and slightly sweating. I can do this. They need to know.

"Lucifer....we are gonna have a baby duck, Charlie...you're gonna be a big sister!" I say as I hold up the positive pregnancy test.

The just look at me silently for a good 5 minutes. Did I just break them? I wave my hand in front of them.

"Luci?... Charlie? Are you o..." before I could finish the both jump up and tackle me in a hug. Both of the tearing up with joy.

"Yes yes yes! I've always wanted to be a sister! I've waited my whole life!" Charlie yells so loud everyone in the hotel comes in. Wondering what's going on.

I then feel my body picked up as Lucifer hold me and spins me around.

"Oh fuck yes! I'm gonna be a dad! Again! You have no idea how happy I am?!" He screams as he then slam open the window to my moon and rise his fist at the sky.

"Take that dad! My fucking family is growing!" He says as I look at him confused. Well he's happy.

He puts me down and he kisses me deeply. Feeling all his love for me as his hand touch my stomach.

"I'm gonna be a dad..." he says in disbelief. I just giggle at his reaction.

"Charlie! Order and research health foods for pregnancy!" He suddenly yells as he walks towards Charlie.

Angel Dust runs to me and hugs me close. I hug him back as he's happy for me.

"I'm gonna be the best uncle! I'm gonna spoil the fuck out of this kid!" He says.

Everyone is so excited but I then noticed that Alastor is not here...maybe he's out.

Lilith POV

"SHE'S WHAT?!" I scream out as I slam my fist in the wall.

"Y/N is pregnant with Lucifer child" Alastor says calmly as he grins at me.

Fuck fuck! Now this is gonna be harder! That bitch is not gonna take my place!

"May I suggest teaming up? You want your family back...and I want Y/N" he says as he walks up to me.

"What about the baby?" I look at him.

He grins more sinisterly.

"Leave that to me"