𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿

Me and Amir drives in silence for a while. No music and no idea where to go just driving. I sat in the passenger seat just thinking how was I so fucking dumb. Was there signs I ignored? Was I moving to fast? Was I so naive? I was just so confused and exhausted about the whole situation. 

It was silent for a while until Amir broke the silence "You okay," he asked I could tell it was sincere he looked at me while having one hand on the stirring wheel. 

I sigh "I'll be fine," I say trying to avoid eye contact and look outside the window. I can feel the water works. 

"Listen" Amir began "It's still early and I don't wanna take you home all sad. There's this small kick back we can go to, it can help you take yo mind off of everything." 

I thought maybe this is what I need. I need to be around good energy right now because right now and a distraction. 

"Ok,"  I say quietly I grab my phone and text the group chat with Yanni and Carmen 

                                                                                𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

Me: Yall 🤦🏾‍♀️

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡: Who we need to slide on? 

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐞: What happened stink? 

Me: Why I find Dream crunchy panties in Roman car? Now I'm with Amir. 

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡: So... we plottin now or later? 

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐞: tbh I never really liked that troll lookin mfca anyway. But Amir seems cool tho. 

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡: Fuck allat who needs the smoke??

Me: We suppose to be going to a kick back. 

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡: Ok even Mrs lori Harvey can't keep up witchu 😂😂😂

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐞: But let's not the skip the fact he fucked Dream...and didn't she know yall was like a thing..? 🌚

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡: Clock that tea boo 💯💯

Me: Honestly they can have each other I got way to many goals and shit to be caught up with beef. 

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐞: So we taking the mature route I see . 🌚

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡: You mean YALL taking the mature route, it's up for her. Clock THAT tea 😘

Me: 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ Carmen 

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡: I don't wanna hear it, that bitch wanna act like she onnat we can GET onnat. 

"You good," Amir asked looking at me, I didn't realize I was typing so hard and fast. 

"Yea, I'm straight" I reply I put my phone down and look out the window checking my surroundings and seeing if anything looks familiar. 

Soon enough we drive to a liquor store. Amir turns off the engine and looks at me. "Ima go in here and get some bottles n shi, you need anything?" He asks. I look him in the eyes and say "Can I get some skittles?" I ask "I always knew you was a lil fruity," he saids and I start laughing only a lil cus he didn't eat that much just a lil. 

He walks out the car and goes in. I sit in the car and scroll on instagram and TikTok 

Then I see messages and missed calls from Roman. I block him off my phone I don't even want this nigga to have anyway to contact me. I shake my head and resume back on TikTok and instagram.