𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫

I'm in the bathroom straightening my red hair. I just got out the shower and I'm looking for a cute outfit to wear. Since Carmen & Yanni want me to be outside so bad.

Baby D is at his grandparents house so I'm kid-free for the weekend. I look in my closet and find a cute outfit. I put on lotion and perfume and get my jewelry on. 

Then I walk downstairs and see Yanni already dressed. 

"Oouu, Okay Bad Bitch" Yanni said hyped up already 

I twerk a lil while she hype me up she she hypes me up more.

"Carmen said she'll pick us up" Yanni said while on her phone 

"Ok, cool" I go get my keys and purse and sit next to Yanni in the living room.  "She's here" we walked out the door and I locked the door and seen Carmen. 

She looked really cute she had a pink wig on and her entire outfit matched her hair. "OKAY BITCHES LETS GOOO LETS GET DRUNK AND FUCKED" yelled Carmen. Me and Yanni laughed and got in the car. 

As soon as Yanni got in the car she changed the music to Beyoncé. "Um, no shade to the Queen Bey but I can't shake my ass to her." said Carmen I started laughing in the back "Girl anyways" Yanni rolled her eyes but she switched to Megan Thee Stallion and Carmen starting jerking the car while twerking in her seat "BITCH DRIVE" yelled Yanni.

Carmen stopped and drove normally "I was just tryna get warmed up  for the party" she said quietly "Keep driving like that and we ain't gon make it to no party." I said and we all laughed 

𝖲𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾

𝖲𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾

❤️💬↗️

iiamthestarr: Let the games begin 😈

Liked by ❤️ CARMENBEENON and 974 others 

CARMENBEENON: YESSSS BITCH YOU ALREADY KNOW 

itsYanni: My Bitch ❤️❤️

Random: send me ur address 🤤🤤