Chapter Three

Hunter

"Hunter!" I jumped out of my bed making the covers fall to the floor as I look at my little sister who just barge into my room unannounced. I glare at my little sister who just rolled her eyes at me.

"Elosie? Can I help you with anything?" I asked her while I picked up my trouses that layed on the floor for two hours. I did not think that my sister, my baby little innocent sister will barge in on me. Lucky for her that Aurdrey is in the shower and we were not fucking like two hours ago.

"Two things 1) get dress and 2) I need your card" Elosie said. I raise a brow at her in question why she would need it. Why don't she go bother Derek he is her faviour out of the four of us in this family.

"For what?" I asked her. She sigh as she throw my shirt at my face. That was rude of her to do to her brother.

"I need new heels for Friday night, I'm going to the night club that is not far then down the road from here" She said with the look of pleading for me to give her my card. 

Elosie maybe the sweet and friendly out of our family along with Louis but I am not blind when she wants use my credit card. She can buy the whole store and I can have none of my money in my account over her.

"Why come to me why not asked Derek?" I asked her crossing my arms over my chest. Elosie groan as she look up at my celine and look back at me.

"Because Derek is at the company with Daddy and you are the only person that can pay for them because Louis is well Louis" Elosie said.

If it were not for her older brother or big brother Elosie would be lost without us. I walked over to my sister and gave her annoying look but inside I am pleas she wants to spend time with me. We hardly even speak most of the time as we have school to focus on and my college abacation what to appy for.

"Grab the car keys I'm coming with you and I am driving; in no way I am going to let you drive without a lisence" I said as she jump up and down in joy. I had a little chuckle in my voice at the sigh of my sisters joyfullness.

But that all stoped when the bathroom door open and Audrey walked out driping wet and not wrapped in a towel. She had a devil smirk on her face as she lean on the bathroom door.

"Ready for round two?" She asked. I look at her but then the silence was then stopped by Elosie screaming.

"OH MY GOD MY EYES! MY EYES!" Elosie scream while covering her eyes as she ran out of the room. I sigh as I gave Audrey a disapointed look on my face.

Yes we fuck most of the time but we have nothing else between each other and I don't want nothing else between eacho ther.

"What?" She asked with a cocky smile that I want to wip it off her face from giving my innocent sister something she wish not to see.

"Get dress and go home" I told her coldly as I put my jacket on and march out of my room.

I walked into the garage and find Elosie sitting in the passengers seat waiting for me. I feel so bad to have my sister witness something like that. I got in the car and shut the door as Elosie hand me my car keys.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" I told her, she turn her head to me and look at me as if she could rip my head off.

"Next time heads up if you have someone in your bed" She told me I gave her a nodded and turn the engine on as I started to drive to the mall.

It was quiet btween us on the ride but Elosie did break a bit of the silence by talking about things at school or the type of shoes she wants to buy.

I love my sister and she is much more then the world deserves her, I would die if she ever gets hurt in anything. I and Derek have always been protective off her and have kept a close eye on her wherever she may go.

Once we got to the mall and Elosie dragged me to where she wants to buy her shoes form most people look at us knowing we are the De Noir the high company and billion heir that our father works at the CEO. Some of the people around us fear us, well mostly my brother and I but Elosie she is a sweetheart in our hearts.

"Oh my god! Elosie!" My head turn when I see a brunette hugging my sister as my sister accept it.

"Hannah oh my god it's been too long!" Elosie said palling away from the girl Hannah I guess. 

I look over to see none other then my neighbour walking over my expression then changed to warmth to my sister to cold. What does she want with us? She stare back at me as she looked shocked but also nervous at the same time, I watch like a hawk as she walked over to my sister and Hannah.

"Hi, Elosie" She said with a smile on her face while I rolled my eyes at her.

"Emelia!" Elosie gasp as she bring our neighbour into a hug. 

"It's been ages since we hanged out! What are you doing here?" Elosie asked her.

"Hannah is taking me shopping for Friday night. She's taking me to a night club" She explain my head move to her when she mention going out Friday night. She never goes out Friday night or goes to any part at all.

"Yeap, she is going to have so much fun!" Hannah said.

"Do you need help picking a pair of shoes out because I was palning to going to a night club on Friday night too, I just need  some heels" Elosie said.

God I would kill Elosie if she brings them along. I don't to have that blonde neighbour of ours with us.

"The more the marrier El" Hannah said. Then Elosie turn her head to me as I looked at her with a bord expression on my face.

"Oh big brother! Card. And you sit" She spoke to me like I am a dog.

I give her my card but not before saying not to buy everything single shoe or you have to explain that to father. With that they walked away in the store as I sat down on the bench.

Fuck!

Why do I even have to see her? I see her enough from across my window so why now and we have never acually spoke. So why now?

And of all people, why her?