the Benning

* There in a room was a woman on a bed giving birth she was crying out in pain *

???: " mis one more push "

Maria : * push one more time *

" aw it's out and it's a boy " * she was looking at the baby as it wasn't moving then in came a man *

Giovanni : " my love i am so sorry I was at the bank when i was tol..." * he see the baby and walks over to him * " give him here " * gently take the baby *

Maira : " my love "

Giovanni " shhh list here little one you are a Auditore a fighter so fight " * with that being said the baby started crying * " listen to that fine set out lungs "

Maira : " what should we ca..." * she started crying out in pain again *

Helper : * check and see another baby coming out* " my god push there's another one "

Maira: * push hard as they see another baby crying they clean it off * " o my god it's a boy as well what should we call them my love "

Auditore : * look at his left arm" ezio Auditore " * then his right arm * " y/n Auditore"

Maira: * holds her sons in here arms smiling * " welcome to the world my sons "
____________________________________________
Skip to about 17 years

On a Bridge soon stood ezio and his brother

Y/N pov : * i stood next to my brother as he was talking to the men who was had enough of pazzi i was smiling as they called yell in agreement * " together we show them they nothing more then thugs " * i stop and hear a voice behind us and turn around and see vieri and his men *

Vieri : " you dogs are nothing but mud under our boots "

Ezio : " well you've sister didn't mind what what i gave her last night " * was laughing abit *

* i rolled my eyes then show vieri throw a rock in the air hitting ezio in the face then we started fighting i taking hits but also knocking out men here and there then i hear *

Federico : " behind you "

Ezio : " brother what are you doing here "

Federico: " i couldn't miss my brothers first big fight huh " * that he join in and we took out veiri men *

Veiri : " Retreat " * he was calling his men back *

* i walk over and stood with my brothers * " ezio you're lip "

Ezio : " its just a scratch "

" we will let the doctor see if that "

Ezio : " who is this doctor who you speak of beside i have no money "

Federico: ' spent on wine and whore"

Ezio : " can borrow some or have you done the same "

* they knew not to ask me for my money as i stood there watching them *

Federico: " check thier pockets for money "

Ezio : * did just that once he had enough we took off to this doctor close by one there he check ezio first then myself he gave us medicine *

Doctor: " there all healed now go away be for more trouble follow you "

* once we were done we had a race tow climb a church one we were all really we took of head different ways one there we met up with ezio winning then Federico ask us to follow him to the top once at the top we see the city * " aw very beautiful what alive we live "