Characters

Jenna Ortega as Elora Smith
"We all do bad things but that doesn't make us a bad person"

Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake"We all have our own demons Ora, but that doesn't define who we are"

"We all have our own demons Ora, but that doesn't define who we are"

Chad Michael Murray as Logan Finley"Sometimes in life you just have to fight to stay alive, but I will always protect you no matter what

"Sometimes in life you just have to fight to stay alive, but I will always protect you no matter what."

Rest of the characters as they are in the show

I chose Jenna Ortega as Elora Smith because she's pretty and I love her so like why not. Imagine Jenna Ortega from her role as Tara in Scream, at least that's how I'm imagining her.

I chose Chad Murray as Logan Finley just simply because he's hot and don't we all love Chad. I'm imagining Logan's personality from when Chad played Tristan in Gilmore Girls. Like the cocky smart ass guy but also still nice and cares.

——
AN

I originally had Logan's name as Lucas so if in the beginning of the first chapter it says Lucas just know it's meant to be Logan. I think I got it all changed but I could have missed some.

I would have made pics for more of the main characters but imma be honest... I'm lazy and didn't wanna make more of those sooooo yeaa...

I hope you guys enjoy!!! I'd love any feedback and make sure to look at my conversation thingy (I have no idea what it's called, it's where you can post things and have convos ahaha) but I will post things on there, like updates and I will talk to anyone!!

I know my punctuation is terrible... I swear I don't know when to put a period or comma buttt just ignore it lol..

I know the plot isn't exactly the same and I'll leave out some things.. that's mainly because I don't want it to be exactly the same and because I'm still on season 7 of watching the series so I'm not going to rewatch it to get all the details, so some things might be a bit off and I apologize if I miss some things!!

Disclaimer!!!
I DO NOT OWN THE 100 I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS AND SOME OF THE PLOT. I will follow some of the plot from the show!!