Show His True Emotions

Ever since Rui broke up with Mizuki, he kept skipping all of his classes. He can't ever imagine facing her after what happened. Crying to himself in the bathroom where it was closed. He didn't have a thought in getting out anytime soon. He would stay in the dark bathroom, crying to himself as his inner thoughts would freely roam around his head.

"You're so stupid..you're so stupid..!"

"What's wrong with me?"

"Is it because of that day..?"

Rui thought too much that it started to give him a headache and cry more, making his bloodshot eyes burn with pain. He couldn't stop thinking about Mizuki. He loved Mizuki. Very much. But now...the one who loved him was gone. Rui continued to cry. He curled up his body, trying to muffle out his own weeps. He wasn't able to.

The more he cried, the more he thought about Mizuki. Made him cry more. Tears were dripping down his face to his chin then to the floor and his clothes. He quickly covered his face with his arm that was lying on his knees and his cries were quiet. He knew he needed to calm himself down, but he didn't know how to. Too many emotions were happening in his body.

~~~~

Tsukasa was walking down the hall making the many others, the lively atmosphere of a school was filled once more by his presence. Students constantly walked around the hallway, having somewhere to go.

Some minutes had gone by and most of the students were gone, making it less loud and crowded.

Tsukasa was still walking down the hallway. Soon he started to hear a weird sound. The sounds were faded, hard to tell what it was. He walked down the hallway so he could try and hear the sound better. This time it was a lot easier to hear but hard to tell what it was. Tsukasa looked down the hallway to see a dark wooden door. It was the bathroom.

"Maybe the sound was coming from here..." Tsukasa thought while he had a curious emotion in him.

The more he walked closer to the door, the louder the sound got. Tsukasa grabbed the door handle and turned it very slowly, pushing the door that didn't leave a sound behind. All he could see was darkness. The tired stall was closed.

"Is the sound really coming from here...wait, who's in the third stall..?" The more he thought, the more he got curious, wanting to get closer.

~~~~~~~

Rui cried more and more. More tears were coming and dripping onto the floor and mostly on his clothes. He kept wiping the tears away with his sleeve but it didn't work. More tears were falling. He was all alone in this dark room where no one could get to him. A sudden knock pounded on the stall door. Then a soft voice was heard on the other side of the door.

"...W-who's in there..? Is there anyone in there..? Hello..?"

Rui started to panic. He knew who it was. He can't let him see him like this. His heart would be broken. Rui sniffed, wiping the tears off his face with his sleeve. He got closer to the stall door. He couldn't tell if he should open it. He let his feelings take control over him and without thinking, he opened the door. Rui looked down to see him. There he was. Tsukasa, the cheerful boy who wants to help people, just like how he's going to help Rui.