Babys First Friend

The red head woke up with his lower back hurting as he groaned. "Nori! Come down stairs!" He heard his mother say from the kitchen. "I told you to stop calling me that, but coming!" He hurried into his green button up outfit before fixing his hair in the bathroom and brushing his teeth. He walked into the kitchen to see his father arguing on the phone and his Mother cooking as she noticed him. "Oh Nori!" She hurried over to him pushing him to a chair and placing food right in front of him. "Thank you mom,"   He hesitantly took a bite of the new recipe his mother tried out and nearly threw it back up. His mother had a habit of trying out new recipes yet failing. She would always say it tastes good but he'd always knew she was faking it. He grabbed a bag of donuts from the counter before waking out the door. 'I can't believe I've got to go to another school,' he thought. This was the third school he had been switched over to and he hoped it would be the last. On his way he heard a group of girls giggling about some guy he'd never heard of, come to think of it, he had never heard of anybody there. As he wasn't paying attention he bumped into a tall boy wearing all black other than his purple tank top. "Oof!" He huffed as he fall on the ground. "Watch where your go-" the boy was saying until he looked at Noriaki. He hurriedly helped him up and apologised before being surrounded by girls. "Leave me the hell alone!" He yelled yet Noriaki found this sort of funny as he chuckled a bit. The tall boy heard him somehow over all of the girls and looked at him just in time before he left.

Noriaki walked into the school and got his schedule from the office. "Classroom B7.." he muttered to himself. He looked up at a nearby clock, "Oh shit!" He was already late for class. Noriaki didn't cuss very much but only but accident or in a required situation. He eventually found the classroom as he walked in and forgot to knock leaving the entices classes eyes on him. "Are you the new student?" The man at the front of the classroom asked. "O-Oh yes!" He walked over to the teacher as he gestured for him to introduce himself before he turned to the class. "My name's Noriaki Kakyoin, I just moved here recently and I guess that's all." "Alright then, thank you for that. You can go sit next to Jotaro. Jotaro will you raise your hand so Noriaki knows who and where you are?" The teacher asked. "Good grief." Jotaro sighed before hesitantly raising his hand. Noriaki thanked the teacher and walked over to the two person desk where Jotaro was and sat down. The red head smiled at him, "So your names Jotaro?" He asked as their conversion wasn't heard by anybody else's since everybody else in the class room was talking. "Jotaro Kujo." The taller boy said. They engaged in conversion as the girl in the classroom huddled around a desk two desks behind him. "I hope that red head isn't trying to steal my Jotaro." They heard one of the girls say yet ignored it. "Wait, are you thinking he's gay?" Another girl said as Kakyoin blushed almost as red as his hair.

(Thank you for reading this! Tell me if I should continue this story and I will!)