oh heavens gracious help me

When chaeyoung said goodbye then dropped her phone, her mum was already in the room.

She wondered at first who she was talking to, then she remembered she three friends to be precise but one who was a female disappeared.

She's not missing or nowhere to be found,they don't just know her whereabouts.

It's been ten years since they last saw her, chaeyoung at fifteen years old wondered why her friend had just left without telling her.

It affected their friendship. Chae, Hyunjin and Felix felt really sad for their friend they looked for but couldn't do much since they were young at that time.

But they moved on and the three of them continued to be friends. They still miss and went her around them but they all know it's not possible.

She stopped thinking about that particular situation. She put the food on a small table which used to serve food in bed. Chaeyoung's leg was in-between the table.

"Thank you mum" chaeyoung said to her mom.

"Anything for you" her mom replied

She glanced at her food, then looked at her mom then noticed she doesn't have any food with her. She decided to ask her why.

"Mum why aren't you eating it's afternoon already and you barely ate this morning what's wrong" chaeyoung asked

"Oh darling it's alright, I'm okay you know I don't eat much,and when I do  depends on my appetite"her mom replied

"Are you sure mom, if anything is wrong tell me"

"It's okay umhh eat your food it's getting cold okay"

Chaeyoung nodded her head slightly, and get mum just smiled. Chaeyoung took a spoon of rice, moved it towards her mom then looked at her.

Chae's mom knew she wouldn't let her off easily if she said no, she will continue begging her until she takes it even if it's one spoon.

"You wouldn't let me off easily right"

Chaeyoung nodded cutely, them continue begging with those beautiful looking eyes that no one can resist.

She fed her mom five spoons of her did delicious food then stopped. Then she started feeding herself.

"Umhh chae who were you talking to was it Hyunjin or Felix it's been long I've seen them how are they"

Chaeyoung stopped eating her food then slowly dropped her spoon on her bowl of rice.

She thought 'how is she going to o tell her mom it's Jimin,she's going to freak out I think'. But she doesn't want lies so she simply told her the truth.

"It was jimin" she said as she bent her head to take another spoon of rice to avoid any drama going to happen right now

"Jimin ooo, what did he say"

Chaeyoung who was eating unknowingly widened her eyes  because,her mom is always protective of her anywhere at anytime. So her reply was very strange to her. 'Maybe he's not that bad' chae thought

But her mum couldn't see her reaction because her long hair covered the sides of her face.

She dropped her spoon then replied again

"Oh yeah he just asked how I am, when I'm going to be discharged,I've I eaten, is someone here with me, then we ended the call, it was just basic questions about a person who is clearly being hospitalized"

"Umhh he seems like a very nice guy,I like him,he is respectful and very handsome

"Umhh"

Chaeyoung knew she couldn't say yes or no. Her mom was a very attentive person when it comes to her love life, so she didn't want her mom to start teasing her or start match making anthing  in her head.

And she knew if she said yes her mom would look at her and start making scenarios in her head and if she said no her mom would think she's lying, to not make her think she finds him attractive.

She knows he's very handsome but that doesn't mean everyone has to know she finds him attractive most especially her mom. She snapped out of her thoughts when her mom asked her a question.

"Why did you respond like that isn't he handsome"

She had no choice. It seems like her mum held her at a very tight corner she couldn't escape from, so she replied sincerely.

"Yes he is"

"I knew it chae you are attracted to him who wouldn't  be oh my God I can hear babies crying"

After her mom finished that statement, chaeyoung immediately looked at her mum raising an eyebrow.

"Mum what's that supposed to mean even if I'm in a relationship which I'm not doesn't mean kids are gonna come running it ain't possible not even me maybe tae"

"Umhh silent criminals"

Chaeyoung clearly knew the meaning of what her mom said but chose to feign ignorance

This was what she was clearly avoiding but see, life seemed not to be on her side today.

Her mom kept on talking about grandchildren while chaeyoung silently ate her food and pretended not to hear her.

Chaeyoung sighed mentally then said 'oh heavens gracious help me'.

I think daily chapter has began maybe or not I don't know but I'll try my best
Thank you lovelies, my story is #1 in rosemin ff🎉🥳💃🎊 thank you so much😊🥳💜❤️🥰🥰😘

Thanks so much byeeee 🥰🥰❤️💕