Full of commas but no full stop

"Quit pouting chae you look cute" Jimin said

Chae stared at him blankly, trying to comprehend what Jimin just said. She immediately stopped pouting.

But the complement he made towards her was still ringing in her head.

Cute

He's not the first to call her cute but it sounded so different.
So lovely and unexplainable

Jimin on the other hand just looked at her, so lost in her face, every facial expression he noticed.

When she stopped pouting, when she creased her eyebrows, how lost she looked. Everything was so.......

So beautiful

"Umhh are you guys gonna be all lovey dovey or are you gonna move further, we are here to eat food and not dog food" someone spoke rudely behind them.

They both got out of their trance, and moved further not looking at each other in anyway.

"Oh sorry" Jimin replied politely but the person just scoffed

Jimin cursed himself mentally for staring at her for too long. But who can't her face was so perfect and beautiful.

He decided to apologize, he knew he was acting so gentleman like and he didn't like it.

"Chae I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way" Jimin said while looking at her sincerely.

Chae was taken aback by his sudden apology but she wouldn't lie. The atmosphere was awkward around them for a while and she felt slightly uncomfortable.

But she couldn't blame him, so she just accepted his apology.

"It's fine Jimin" she said then smiled.

"Thanks" Jimin replied.

Now the atmosphere was okay between them

Lee know who had just entered the restaurant because he had to make a phone call, searched for the others glancing at every table until he saw them.

Once he got to their table, he sat down but he noticed something. Chae and a guy with black hair whose name he can't remember are not present.

"Back I see" Felix said

"Yeah, it was just a short phone call, anyways where did chae go"

"Chae,oh umhh she followed Jimin to go place an order but they'll be right back"

"Oh okay thanks" lee know replied.

Five minutes later.

Lee know who is wary of how long they've been trying to put an order felt impatient, not because he was hungry or anything like that but because chae wasn't here and shes with a guy.

So he decided to ask Felix why they aren't here yet "what's taking them so long"

"I don't know but from here you can see the queue..... Maybe I'll just go check on them" Felix replied.

Hyunjin who has not said a word since chae left, looked at Hyunjin and lee know who were talking.

He didn't want to pay attention to their conversation but there was no way he couldn't hear what they were talking about.

He doesn't seem to like lee know since the guy couldn't just shut his mouth and sit his ass down without asking or talking about  his chae.

But he refused to react or say anything about it. He's been sitting the whole time looking at the window thinking about his life.

Full of commas but no full stop. Everything seems to start but no ending new thing's come to prolong it then combine with old ones but never stop.

Knocked out of his thoughts, he glanced at Felix who just stood up from his seat.
He looked at him slowly then asked

"Where to"

"Just going to check on Jimin and chae"
Felix replied him back.

After Felix spoke, Hyunjin then noticed they've been out for like close to ten minutes.

Felix had already left, Hyunjin ran to him and tapped his shoulder, then said
"Don't worry I'll go"

He walked right past Felix and didn't wait for his response, Felix was dumbfounded on a spot

Felix just looked at his (Hyunjin) figure retreating from him. He just shook his head then walked back to their seat.

When Hyunjin got to the queue, he was  welcomed with a sight of Jimin who was hugging chae protectively.

He was so devastated, his mind was so blank. He knew these scene too well, it had happened before.

Him waiting for chae, then going to look for her, then see her being hugged. At that time it was Chanyeol.

Then he didn't have feelings for chae, he thought but he knew how much pain he felt but he just shrugged the thoughts off because he thought they were absurd.

But now those feeling and thoughts are not absurd they are everything to him, so important and relevant, his heart.

The only thing he could feel was pain, his felt felt like it's been pinched, so painful.

He felt like he was stabbed, the knife dug deep into his heart, twisting deeply into his heart.

No amount of words could describe what he felt, he felt his eyes get watery, everything was just so painful

Still dazed looking at the two, he noticed Jimin ask her a question and she replied then they smiled.

He staggered a little, so lost in thoughts he left the cafe immediately, he went to his car then sat down.

He hit the steering wheel continuously and kept saying no.

"Hyunjin why,why no" he said still hitting his steering wheel.

The tears that have been threatening to  come out, came rolling down slowly. This was the first time he cried in fifteen years.

Fifteen years.

Having a cruel father who was a pure sexist, never believed a man should be soft and sentimental

He thought him never to cry and when he did he would lock him in his room, for days without food.

His life was just a nightmare, so haunting and traumatizing. His life could win an Oscar award

As he said before, his life is full of commas but no full stop.

Hi lovelies another chapter 💖💕
It took me long to write it because I couldn't come up with something but still my brain loves me. ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Don't forget to vote and comment
Love y'all 💕💖❤️💜🎉🤩💯