6

Gogo and I giggle like idiots as Aiden crosses his arms.

"You just dragged me to Level Run. And I'm not running" Aiden says as he motions to the hoard of entities.

Oh sweet Jesus fuck.

Gogo and I whip out guns and shoot down a few good entities as Aiden shouts at us.

"THIS IS LEVEL RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE! " he shouts as Gogo and I roll our eyes.

"Pussy" I say as Gogo snickers.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit" Aiden mumbles as he lifts us up and starts running like a fast mf. Like he runs faster than the both of us combined.

I sigh when we enter level Tutorial and he sets us down.

"You two fuckers are going to be the END of me" he says as he crosses his arms.

We successfully pissed off an Aiden.

"Just try to relax babe. Stop wasting your breath. Did I hear you imply that they don't deserve death? " I ask as he just stares at me.

"They do. But they will respawn more powerful than last time. And I was kidnapped. I'm not too thrilled" he says as I just sigh deeply.

"You complete assholes. YOU LEFT ME ON THE LEVEL" Gaige shouts as Aiden snickers as we turn around.

Fuck we did. Uh oh.

"I was bit! " he exclaims as he shows his Partygoer bite mark.

Gogo just stares blankly as he dumps a jar of almound water onto Gaige's arm.

The swelling fades as his arm goes back to normal.

"Well we are back at the start" I point out as Aiden picks up something.

"I'm tired of this bullshit. I'm taking a nap on Kitty's level he says as he shows a Hello Kitty Plush.

So we head to Kitty's level.

We sit down in the main bedroom as we end up just napping.

Kitty lurks from the corner and soon enough he wakes us up because he got pissy.

So Gaige is attempting to bribe him.

"And you didn't complain the last time I was here for three days. These are my friends. My companions" Gaige says as he puts his hands on his hips.

"We just met you" Gogo reminds him as he glares at us.

"And I totally can bake cookies for you" He says. And seconds later we are in the kitchen as Gogo purposely puts cookie dough on my cheek.

"Don't you dare" I state as I go to wipe it off.

But he stops my hand and licks it off slowly. My face heats up as I try to show little to no reaction what so ever.

"What the fuck did I just witness? " Aiden asks as Gaige puts cookie dough on Aiden's lens.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE" Aiden shouts as he backs into a corner and removes it.

Gaige just sighs dramatically and makes the rest of the cookies.

Kitty sits at the table as I give him some tea.

"You had a daughter. You were human once" I state as the details sink in.

He shifts in his seat.

"You like company but it isn't your girl so it bugs you" I point out as he lowers his head.

"Hey it's okay. You two were here together? " I ask gently as he nods slowly.

Ah. I figured.

I just sit there quietly for the remainder of the time that it takes for the cookies to be done.

Then a small piece of paper is in front of me.

'You remind me of her. Same color in the eyes and everything. I don't know why' the note reads.

I mean sure I used to like Hello Kitty as a girl. But I don't know... I have a dad.

Another paper is in front of me.

'I haven't seen her since she was three' it reads as I sit quietly.

"How about this. When I get back to the front rooms, I'll get blood work done. If for whatever reason I am your daughter, I'll come back and I'll get you out of here" I state simply as he nods.