𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. + xi

Isabella woke up, from Percy and Annabeth's bickering. "Good morning, Bella." Luke greeted, as Isabella realized she has slept on his shoulder. "Oh, good morning." She replied, gently rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, people." Evie greeted, having a huge grin on her lips. For some reason. Mattheo soon came, his hair messy. "Morning." He bluntly says. "Annabeth, let's just go to breakfast all together." Percy sighed, "how about we just buy?" Annabeth scoffed, "I do not mean to interrupt, but going all together is better." Grover said, awkwardly smiling. "It's settled then." Percy smirked.

Everyone walked to breakfast, to any diner that seemed okay, and affordable. "Did you Sleep just alright? You seemed pretty comfy on my shoulder." Luke chuckled, his hand slightly brushing on Isabella's. She swore she felt her cheeks rose up. "I did. Thank you." It didn't take long for Luke to notice her tired expression, "You okay?" He asked, Putting his arm around her shoulder. "Yeah I am, just sleepy still." Isabella assured, lightly smiling at Luke.

Luke unexpectedly slid his hand on Isabella's, the two holding hands now. "Wow, I just want to walk to breakfast not feeling like a third wheel." Mattheo snickered. Him and Evie walked behind Isabella and Luke. Isabella chuckled at their reactions, "I seriously love this guy." Isabella muttered, "Hm?" Luke hummed, shifting his eyes to Isabella's. "No, nothing." Isabella replied, Luke nodded as a reply.

As the group got to the diner, everyone ordered a proper meal to start the day.

Isabella huffed, a tired one, as soon as she sat down. "Tired?" Luke chuckled, "mhm." she replied, as her chin rested on her hand.

Out of the blue, Luke leaned in, placing a quick kiss on her cheek. Isabella shots up, sitting properly, her cheeks turning into a shade of pink. She looks over to Luke, a slight smirk plastered on his lips. "Rest well." He mutters, Isabella softly chuckles at his remark.

Their meals finally arrived, out of hunger, everyone started to dig into their own foods. "Wow, this is good." Evie exclaims, as she's just eating whipped cream from her pancake. "Isabella, do you want whipped cream?" Mattheo asked, as he shakes the whipped cream can, "I'm f-"

Isabella gets cut off, "She doesn't like anything with her pancakes." Luke snapped, as his eyebrows narrowed. Mattheo glared at him, because of the sudden anger. "Yeah—uhm—I'm fine, Mattheo. Thank you." Isabella assured, as she smiles sweetly.

Luke looks at the two with sure jealousy on his eyes, almost uncontrollably mad.

Finally, it was time to go back to the quest, the group exited the diner. "Luke, what's wrong?" Isabella asked him, noticing his silent presence as they walked. Luke hummed as a reply, "that didn't sound okay." She uttered.

She slightly slips her hand on his, as Luke noticed and felt her hand on his, he avoids eye contact. Isabella swore she saw a smile, "Luke, please tell me what's wrong." Isabella groaned, as she lightly squeezed his hand. "..stay away from Mattheo."