Chapter V: ECHIDNA TRIED TO KILL US

RECAP:

Zuri listened attentively, her brow furrowed with concern as she absorbed the gravity of the situation. "It seems the mysteries surrounding the book extend beyond our world," she remarked thoughtfully.

Magnus nodded in agreement, his expression grave. "We'll need to find a way to bring an end to this," he declared, determination shining in his eyes.

With renewed purpose, Magnus, Zuri, Zach, and their companions set out to unravel the secrets of the ancient book and find a way to return to the present time. Little did they know that their journey would lead them to confront dangers beyond their wildest imaginations and uncover truths that would shake the very foundations of their beliefs.

But with their bond strengthened by adversity and their resolve unwavering, they knew that together, they would face whatever challenges lay ahead and emerge victorious in their quest to bring Magnus home. And as they embarked on their journey, they carried with them the hope of a reunion that would transcend the bounds of time itself.

CONTINUATION:

As Zuri sat in the grass field, her thoughts weighed heavily on her mind, a sense of longing tugging at her heart. Magnus approached her, sensing her melancholy, and gently inquired, "What's wrong? You seem sad, huh?

Zuri looked up at Magnus, a fleeting smile gracing her lips before fading into a look of resignation. "Oh, it's nothing," she replied softly. "I just wish we could go back to the real world."

Magnus sighed sympathetically and settled beside her, his presence a comforting reassurance. "I know this is gonna be a long journey," he acknowledged, his voice filled with empathy. "But trust me, we'll get back to the present time soon, alright?"

Zuri looked at Magnus, her gaze filled with uncertainty. "I'm not sure anymore, I" she admitted, her voice tinged with doubt. "I mean, facing the gods? It's hard."

Magnus placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, offering her a supportive smile. "We just need to be patient" he reassured her. "I miss my friends and family too, but we can't lose any hope. Together, We'll find a way to overcome whatever challenges come our way."

With Magnus's words of encouragement ringing in her ears, Zuri felt a glimmer of hope reignite within her. Though the journey ahead would undoubtedly be fraught with obstacles, she knew that as long as they faced them together, they would eventually find their way back to the present time.

With renewed determination, Magnus and Zuri stood up, ready to continue their journey, their hearts set on the distant horizon where the promise of home beckoned. As they walked side by side, they knew that no matter how long the road ahead, they would face it together, their bond of friendship and shared resolve guiding them through the trials that lay ahead.

As Magnus and Zuri continued their conversation, a sense of camaraderie and mutual understanding enveloped them, providing solace amidst the uncertainty of their journey.

"Let's just hope we'll get back soon," Magnus said, his tone tinged with optimism and determination.

Zuri nodded in agreement, a small smile playing on her lips. "I hope so too," she replied softly, her voice reflecting a blend of hope and apprehension.

-HOURS LATER, Zach had bad news.-

As Zach's urgent call reached them, Magnus, Zuri, and Claudius gathered around, their expressions filled with concern at the mention of Echidna, the mother of monsters.

"We have bad news," Zach began, his voice tense with apprehension. "While I was out hunting for food, I came across Echidna. She's facing me."