(6)

Warning this is kinda kinkyy... 👍

Minho POV :
I then saw Hyunjin and Bangchan sitting at the table and 4 other people.
"Guys, this is Minho!"

"Hi Minho" the 6 said to me
"Hi Hyunjin, Hi Bangchan"
The two nodded at me and smiled.

Writer POV:
Hyunjin then after started explaining that he's friends with Bangchan and shit but obviously not talking about how they all wanted to fuck him

"Oooh okay..." Minho said 
They all introduced themselves including Minho himself.

Minho sat down in between Jeongin and Felix and Changbin sat next to Jisung.
Minho ordered his food since the others were already getting served to the table and his food came pretty quickly.

They started talking,laughing,eating,drinking.. all that stuff. Minho joined in but didn't really know what they were talking about half of the time since it was mostly them talking about past hangouts the group of 7 had. Soon enough they all finished their meals and Chan paid since he's the oldest (yk?)
"Thank you guys i appreciate it soo much! I will just be heading to the bathroom" Minho said they others nodded their heads

Minho walked to the bathroom to calm himself down. It's not like he didn't like hanging out with the group, to be honest it just came to him really quickly. Minho doesn't really get well in crowds and stuff. He would pretty much cry if he was at a concert.

Minho washed his face with water and looked up at the mirror. He saw Jeongin standing behind him.
"Hi Jeongin! I'm going to be heading now. Hopefully i will see you soon" Minho dried his hands and turned around and hugged the younger.

Jeongin couldn't control himself any longer. He pulled them into a kiss. A very heated kiss i might say. "Ah-Jeongin.. what- are... you, doing?" Minho said in between kisses
"Can we just fuck? Minho, please? I will be a good boy for mommy" Jeongin licked his lips
Minho blushed at the name.
"Let mommy ride you first and we will see.." Jeongin's eyes lit up he stripped in a second and started taking off the other's clothes in no time.

They both went into a stall and Minho locked the door behind them. Minho kissed Jeongin hardly. It felt so pleasurable; the kiss was just so amazing you can't even describe it with words.
"Ah~ mommy please~.." Jeongin said and moved his hips up.
"Be patient, you want to be a good boy?"
Jeongin nodded his head aggressively wanting to fuck the living shit out of the older.
"Sit down on the toilet cover and watch me"
Jeongin immediately sat down and locked his eyes on to the other's body.
Minho started to lick his fingers and suck on them, moaning Jeongin's name.
He then put his two fingers towards his asshole and put them in
"AuGh Oh Fuck.." He moaned out thrusting his fingers in and out.

Minho pulled his fingers out after a bit and hovered over Jeongin's dick.
"You like what you see?" Minho asked Jeongin.
"Yes, Mommy.. Hurry up pleaseee"
"Since you've been such a good boy I will gladly let you fuck me after" After saying that Minho dropped onto Jeongin's dick harshly and hardly Jeongin moaned out loud at the new feeling. Very tight,wet and warm. Minho moaned out louder though.
The big ass dick in his asshole made him squirm.
Minho started to move up and down fast.
They both moaned and groaned. It felt so fucking good.

"Augh mommy.." Minho's riding became sloppy as his legs became sore.
"Can I fuck mommy now?" Minho nodded as his legs became sore from fucking the younger
Jeongin flipped them over in an instant. Minho moaned at the warm toilet touching his back Jeongin was on a few seconds ago. The younger put his cock in the other's asshole and began pounding in and out of him. Hard fast.
"HARDER AUGH FUCK!" Jeongin got harder and went harder. Getting harder caused his length to get more bigger, which made Minho screech.
"AHH~ SO FUCKING BIG..." Minho moaned out loud scraping the other's back as the pleasure just felt to good. His eyes rolled at the back of his head. His head slightly tilted back.

"F-fuck, mommy. Can i cum?" Jeongin asked whilst still pounding into the bottom.
"No. Not until i say so." Minho moaned in between the thrusts

"Faster, please!" Minho begged. Jeongin went a bit faster being careful so he wouldn't cum. "FASTER YOU DIMSHIT!" Minho's eyes began to water as he told Jeongin to keep in from cumming. He has been holding up aswell, even before Jeongin said it.
"AUGh FUCK Mommy~ I can't hold if anymoreee~" Jeongin groaned out.
"Cum then, you've been such a good boy" Jeongin's cum coated Minho's walls. Minho couldn't hold it in either. He cummed all over the place. He cummed loads. But cum didn't only come out. He pissed aswell. The sex was so pleasurable that he couldn't even control his bladder.
"Oh fuck!" Minho said.
Good thing that their clothes were outside
Jeongin kicked them out incase this happened.

Jeongin carried Minho and cleaned him up then put on his clothes. Jeongin then too cleaned himself up and put on his clothes.

"Does Chan know where you live?" Jeongin asked still fixing up Minho's hair
"I live with Hyunjin." Minho said, droopily and tiredly
"Okay, I'm going to ask Hyunjin to drop you home okay?" Jeongin asked as he knew the others were still there after 45 minutes still waiting for the two.

After Jeongin fixed Minho up they went back out to the restaurant and met up with the others.
Jeongin went up to Hyunjin
"Make sure to drop him home, and be careful with him" Jeongin said quietly to the taller
"Why?" Curiosity taking over Hyunjin
"sex" Jeongin smirked Hyunjin's face widened "No you didn't you fucker..."
Jeongin went to text the group even though they were right infront of him

Jeongin on top :
Guess who just has intense sex with Minho 😜

The others from the group went to check their phones and once they saw the message they all looked at Jeongin.
Jeongin smirked at them.
They all rolled their eyes at him and Seungmin even flipped him off