Chapter Two

So this is chapter two guys! a little bit of Don's P.O.V and i think the story is really about to start in this chapter so I hope you like it :) x

~Don~

I woke up an hour earlier than normal this morning. I think it was because of the stress I’ve been under lately. At the last pack meeting my father had announced that as soon as I find my mate and claim her I would take over the Red Eagle pack as their Alpha.

 Since then girls had been throwing themselves at me left right and centre with too much make-up and no clothes. I felt sorry for the girls really they only wanted the chance to be the Luna, but if they thought about it I’m only going to claim my true mate and I would like them however they were, they didn’t have to make themselves look like street walkers. 

With a sigh I decided I would spend my extra hour running giving my wolf a chance to be released and time for me to think about everything.

~~~

Getting out of the shower after my run I began to dry myself and get ready for the day.

 I had been told that there was a new girl who would be starting the school. As the class president I had been volunteered to show her around. We were halfway through the first semester and it was our last year but I didn’t say anything. I would be glad for the distraction of showing her round. I hoped no girls from the pack would throw themselves at me whilst I was with a human girl showing her round.

Getting to school early was not an option lately so I decided to potter around the house until I had to leave. My mum was downstairs cooking, my mouth had begun to water as I could smell the bacon finishing on the grill, my favourite and she knew it.

‘Hey honey I made bacon’ my mum was always happy in the morning and I could never work out why.

 ‘Thanks mum’ I sat down at the counter as a plate was slid over and I practically inhaled the meaty goodness.

‘Usually you take your breakfast with you, why aren’t you in a rush? Is something up? What’s the matter? ‘My mum could be very overprotective sometimes.

‘Mum you need to relax, nothings up I just don’t think I could take another round of ‘let’s mob Don’ I’m fed up of all the girls jumping me’ I scrunched my face in disgusted as my mum just laughed.

‘Aw my little pups got some attention’  

My sister came down the stairs and round the corner to her own plate of bacon. I took a piece from her plate and she immediately began to protest but I quickly shut her up using the growing werewolf and future alpha on her. Works a treat.

I checked the time and realised I would have to head off to make sure I wasn’t late. I nudged missy to let her know and she quickly finished her breakfast before we both kissed our mum and grabbed our bags. Missy was a junior whilst I was a senior so I always gave her a ride to school.

‘Missy I’m helping that girl around school today if you wanna come say hi at some point. Be polite though yeah?’ Missy was always looking to make friends with everyone especially my friends or people her age I knew she would want to meet the new girl. I think she would show her around if they were in the same year, she just gets on with everyone.

‘Thanks Don, I’ll most probably sit with you guys at dinner if it’s okay. You sitting with the others in the pack?’

‘Not sure yet I mean this girls a human otherwise dad would have said we had a new family in the pack so we’ll see. I don’t even know if the girl will stick with me to be honest I’ve not met her yet I was only told on Friday.’