ᵏᵒᵏⁱᶜʰⁱ: #₂

❝𝗣𝗟𝗨𝗦, 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗗𝗜𝗘!❞

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Hiya!

Today was a good enough day so far. Me and my new totally best friend (Y/n) explored the school we were stuck in happily. Well, happy might be stretching it a bit. I couldn't really tell if my friend was actually enjoying getting to know the place.

It was mostly just me dragging her around.

Oh, fun fact, it's funny to get a rise out of her! Earlier in the day, we'd found the dining hall while exploring. She'd found a chocolate bar in the dining hall yet I'd taken it childishly simply to see her reaction.

Yeah, it was probably wrong, I know, no need to scold me. I can just sense you're probably about to berate me for it!

However, she'd seemed absolutely crestfallen over that measly little candy. I made sure to note that she was a big fan of it.

So big of a fan, in fact, that she threatened to strangle me to death! How kinky, right? Haha! That's probably what some of you thought. The Monokubs had appeared to make sure she didn't go through with her threatening words but I could tell she was never planning to do so in the first place.

Either way I'd felt delighted by the reaction I'd been able to get out of her, despite it having been kind of... negative.

Although, for the remainder of the hour I could tell she was probably cursing me out in her mind. I might've messed up, just a bit. I'd tried to cheer her up by walking with her and pointing out all the fascinating things I saw.

I don't think it worked but it made me happy to see that she was trying to play along and pretend to be happy at least, but I was so hoping that she would actually cheer up. I guess I can't always get what I want, can I?

It'd been fun to walk around with her, we'd met pretty much all of the students briefly and talked just long enough to know their names. Everything was going smoothly until the gummy bears told us to go to the gym.

She'd protested, not wanting to go, but I took her anyway.

We entered the gym, I was holding onto her wrist so that she wouldn't try escaping outside again. I didn't understand why she was so insistent on defying the bears orders, there wasn't anything wrong with us going to the gym. I decided to let go of her wrist now that we were in the gym, not wanting to be too clingy to my new friend.