Tokio Funka

Not only is this song an absolute BOP, it's also super fun to play in Project Sekai!

~~~

Name: Tsuruno Kanda

Age: 21

Birthday: April 2nd

Cloud: Quirky

Region: Hallowgrove

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Song producer: Takamatt

Illustrator: Tomioka Jirou

Zodiac sign: Aries

Birthstone: Diamond

~~~

Headcanons:

~Tsuruno is a prominent advocate for the freedom of Void Cloud Spirits and other supernatural creatures within Melodia.

~Multiple orders have been enforced that have kept them trapped inside the Void Cloud (aside from within a few controlled areas) in order to keep Melodia's other residents safe since a big number of Void Cloud Spirits are known for being malicious. But Tsuruno still thinks that these rules are unfair to the Spirits who are benevolent.

~Oftentimes, she helps to organize raids with the Void Spirits, rallying them all across Melodia in hopes that their voices will one day be heard. She's tried using more peaceful methods before, but the higher-ups never listened, so she's taken it to the extreme.

~The Infinity Division isn't very fond of her and her antics, but nothing they've done has gotten Tsuruno to stop.

~Tsuruno also helps in preparing festivals within the Underworld. These festivals are very important to these Spirits, so the fact that they let her assist with planning them and setting them up shows that they trust her a lot.

~She is very stubborn, and her opinions can't be swayed very easily. It'll take a lot of persuasion and convincing in order to get her to change her mind about something.

~As of now, it is unknown when or how Tsuruno made first contact with the Void Cloud and its Spirits, but supposedly she was rather young when it happened.

~Tsuruno doesn't talk about her parents or any other kind of family she may have, so her origins are shrouded in mystery.

~Currently, she lives in a small cottage near an active opening to the Void Cloud, far away from the rest of the Hallowgrove Region. She doesn't like having to go out in public in the Overworld unless she absolutely has to. Whenever she does go out, she always dons a decorative mask to hide her face.

~Tsuruno never reveals her real identity to people she doesn't trust. To most of Melodia, she's simply known as the rebellious yet elusive "Tokio Funka." I know, such a creative name. Couldn't guess how I came up with it.

And here's her absolutely banging song!