I - The dream.

In middle school, we are in science class. The teacher were making us learn about plants. About the toxic ones that are next to the school, and what do they need in order to grow.

I was honestly bored at her class, and started to draw multiple things. I usually draw random humans, but this time, i decided to draw some frutiger aero things, since i love that realm.. I draw.. I write..

So... Tired . . .

I wake up. I find myself laying in a grass field in a world that seem... Peaceful. Yet it looks a bit buggy for some reason. I get up, and brush myself off. When suddely, a flying fish come to me. I jump of surprise, because i've never seen one.

Fish: "Hello unknown. Welcome to the Frutiger Aero realm."
I take a look at myself, and I realize I slightly changed. I wear some sort of futuristic glasses with a white sweater with the windows logo.

Milan: "Who are you..?"

Fish: "You can call me Oscar. Anyways, i will guide you during the time we had. Suddenly, I notice that bubble arround me, and start floating in the air

The fish, or should I now say Oscar, guides me to that one broken globe.

Oscar: "In this realm, nature makes one with futurism."

Milan: "That sounds... Cool!

I then notice there floating butterflies and more. There's also a building that caught my eye.

Milan: "What's that building?"

Oscar: "That's where you'll get an appartment when you'll join back, since you're one of the first that joined there. In fact, you're actually the 4th."

Milan: "Who are the two others?"

Oscar: "The two others goes by Bob123, and Billy5. They are currently offline."

Milan: "May i take a better look at the building?"

Oscar: "Sure, why not."

We float a bit until we reach the building and i decided to do a backflip in the bubble, but it pops and i fall down to the ground. It was just a few tens of centimeters.

Oscar: "Yeah, that glitch wasn't fixed. I mean, what do you expect, it's just a beta."

We enter the building. We get to visit most of the places this building has to offer. It took arround 30 minutes.

We get out of the building. Then he tells me something.

Oscar: "I don't think you have much time."

Milan: "What do you mean?"

Oscar: "I think you know. Here, you may need this for later."

I am given a blue orb. It was written "BETA TESTER" on it. It looks cool, not gonna lie.

Milan: "Huh? Why so?"

Oscar: "You'll find out. But for now, you have to go. The bell's about to ring."

Milan: "Wait! What do i do with this...

Orb..."

I opened my eyes. I was back in class, and I had slept for a few minutes, I think?

Suddenly, the bell rings. All my classmates startes to get out. My friend, Kyle was shocked, but mostly confused.

Kyle: "How did you not get caught sleeping? And mostly, how did you manage to sleep-"

Milan: "I don't know..."

Adam (Thinking): "What are they talking about?"

School finishes. We all get out of school. Kyle says bye to us first, since he uses a bicycle to go home. I accompany Adam back to his appartment, before i get to the bus. I take a seat, and i unzip my backpack.

Milan (Thinking) : "Time to listen to some music."

I open my backpack, only to find my phone, wireless earphones, and... That orb I got in my dream back in science class?