1. Lora

We packed our bags and headed towards the car. All of us were in and we set off for NYC. We took loads of pictures of our old house before leaving.

"Did everyone take all their belongings?" Charlie questioned all of us.

"Yeah we did. Don't worry." I said, while driving.

"Wait a second, where's my charger? Oh no! Turn back! Lora! Turn back!"

"Okay, okay! Calm down! Turning back!" I said to Skylar. We turned back and got her charger.

"Wait a second, all of us literally use iPhones. She could have used one of ours." Riley said.

"Oh yeah...How did I not think of that?" Skylar said with a smirk. On the way, we bought a few chips to snack on.

"Riles you will have to feed me." I said.

"Eat by yourself." Riley said. I looked at Riles with an annoyed face. "Just kidding! Don't give me those looks. Here." Riley started feeding me. Skylar started to record us.

"Ha! Look at Riley in this photo!" We all burst out laughing. "Let's get down." Skylar said.

"Sky we are on a highway we can't."

"Please Lora. Pretty please!"

"Okay fine but we will have to hurry. We can't stop on the highway."

We got down and Sky forced us to make a video with her. "Ay ay! This song. This is trending. Let's do it." Riley said. We made a vlog and took a few aesthetic pictures. "Let's go now or we'll get late." I said.

"Fine." Sky said with a grumpy face. We had finally arrived in NYC. "Guys look!" Sky exclaimed, pointing at a puppy.

"It's so cute!" I said.

"I hate it." Riles said.

"Why do you hate dogs so much Riles?"

"I don't know, I just hate them. I am a cat person, you know."

"Well I just hate pets." Charlie said, looking outside the window.

"No one's talking about you Charlie." Riles said to Charlie. "Sorry." Charlie said, still looking outside.

"Let's change the subject. Uhhh, who wants ice cream?" I questioned.

"We do!" Everyone shouted. I pulled up next to an ice cream stall and bought ice creams. Riley ordered a chocolate ice cream with choco chips on top, Charlie ordered a vanilla ice cream, Sky ordered a pineapple ice cream that she later handed over to me because she hated it and I ordered death by chocolate. "Damn I just love chocolate..." Riley said in a long tone.

"How much would that be?" I asked the worker at the ice cream stall who was moving from one room to another. "20 dollars Miss. They are 5 dollars each." The cashier said, smirking and looking here and there.

"20 dollars?! Do you have any discounts?"

"No...miss."

"Doesn't an ice cream cost 1 dollar each and not 5 dollars usually?"

"Yes but..."

"Why are you taking more money again Randy? Should I tell the boss?" Came the voice of his manager I think from the back of the cashier

Randy was the name of the worker who was selling ice cream. His manager had come on time. "No sir! Sorry sir. Sorry miss. It'll be 5 Dollars then." Randy said.

"It's fine. Here" I gave 5 Dollars to him. I felt disgusted by him for not being a loyal cashier.

"Thank you! Have a nice day." He said with a smile.