synopsis

The start of the 2023/2024 season brought about a lot of change for Leilani. For starters, she was no longer one of the youth players and instead one of the senior ones, the pressure being placed upon her as vice captain.

The armband was not something she treated lightly. The football club that had placed it on her being her biggest honour, love, and ultimately, her beating heart.

She'd been playing for Liverpool for 5 years, having come up from the academy she broke through the ranks and has been regarded as the best centre midfielder ever since. With her collection of winning goals, last ditch line clearances, and deep connections.

Her heart beat red.

The fans knew that. She knew that. The club knew that. That's all that mattered to her.

And over on the mens team, her passion was shared by a certain scouser, with an affiliation for a delicious cross and goal.

Trent Alexander-Arnold bled Liverpool red.

A star player in his own right you can imagine the PR dream it would be if the two star academy players of their respective Liverpool clubs even said a word to each other.

Liverpool Football Club was not stupid, and so began a series of delicately crafted media videos featuring the two.

And the fans could not be more obsessed.