10

Third person pov

"I'm so ready to be done with this I need to get something to eat" quan says. "Naw you neee to get back to Elijah" Chris says with a smirk and quan rolls his eyes before smiling. "Well yeah that to" quan says. "I'm hungry to I need some McDonald's fries" Ethan says with his eyes lighting up. Darrian smiled a little at that he hated himself for it but his heart leaped seeing the other male happy.

"When we leave I'll get you sum" Darrian couldn't stop himself from saying. Ethan turned to darrian with a shocked expression but soon smiled. "Oh thanks" Ethan says. Malachi rolled his eyes at the twos little moment. "Can you just go ahead and confess so we can leave! We been playing this game way too long" Malachi states.

"Not to mention we're gonna explode in a couple hours" Keem says catching everyone's attention. "What!?!" Everyone screams in unison. "It literally said in the rule book that if we fail to tell the truth after a certain amount of time even after all the punishments we been given for past questions we shall die by the games choice" Keem says.

"It could be by explosion, loose of oxygen, drowning-" Keem starts before Chris started screaming running around the room in panic. "We're gonna die!" Chris yelled before jstar got up holding him still. "Freaking out will only make it worse" Tyrone says. "Look let's do our last few questions and remain honest in whatever we say from here on out" tj says.

"Fr cause I'm too sexy to be dying in some bootlegged game" David says. "Where?" Darrian asks making everyone laugh. "Oh shut up cause you still have yet to admit you like my brother" David says and darrian was going to say something but remained silent. "I think we're bout to get our next question" Ethan says getting everyone's attention.

All they could do now was go through with tjs plan and remain honest.

Hope ya'll enjoyed