Workaholics Take Breaks

As the snow blown heavily in the air, the audible sound of snow crunches before a metal boot is seen. Leaving behind a trail of footprints before the scene reveals Y/n & Uzi together. Uzi casually sitting on Y/n shoulders as they've been walking through the snow like usual.

Uzi squinted, scanning the area. "Ughh! These snow storms man.. even for a tower, I can barely find the corpse spire!" She comments, having me chuckle.

Using cyberspace to have the inbuilt map layout in my head, I was able to guess and follow the proper path needed to return since we're getting close

Patting Uzi's leg. "Oh relax lil Uzi, we're almost there actually. Think I might see it!" Pointing ahead, Uzi leaned to try follow my arms posture.

after a few minutes, the snows harsh winds been lessening to reveal the massive corpse spire in all its glory, the moonlight shining at us until we're met seeing a figure flying around the corpse spire.

Curious who it may have been, they paused their flight and turn to our direction. Hovering in the air, they seem to have noticed us before diving straight at us.

Uzi seemed startled, readying her railgun. "Shoot! V must've escaped!" Preparing to fire, the murder drone assumed to be V landed, leaving a fog of snow.

Instead of seeing an X, we're met with the usual pair of yellow eyes before the murder drone revealed themselves to be N, having a big goofy smile.

Shaking her arms, squealing. "Aaaaaa! Y/n! Uzi! You guys are back!" Running up to us, I kept Uzi tight as she had a small smile to ensure N doesn't accidentally push her off me.

Once N reached us, I've been met with a tackle hug as N leaped to me. "YAY!" Latching onto my body, I stumbled from her sudden strength, hugging the joyous murder drone.

Uzi was in distraught, only to earn a tick mark as she growled at N's actions. Who was happily wagging their tail, nuzzling her sleepers cheek. That is currently attempting to pry her off.

Laughing from N's excitement, I ripped her off as she playfully stuck her tongue out. "Heheheh, it's good seeing you guys again! Are you alright?" She asked, setting her down.